“Fun!”

Ranked #45 of 133 things to do in Manila
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This children's museum has lots of interactive exhibits.
Quezon City, Philippines
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Fun!”
Reviewed September 14, 2015

There are a lot of interactive and informative displays that would make kids and kids-at-heart very happy. Some of the displays are bit worn-out but they are still in working condition. The lavatories are clean and well-maintained.

Visited June 2015
2 Thank Dani L

• Indonesian first
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Museo Pambata at its Finest!”
Reviewed September 10, 2015

Last February I went here for a business proposal for Museo Pambata since they will be having an event on April, my company where I am currently working wanted to participate on the said event of Museo Pambata. So I got a chance once again to roam around the museum. I still remember when I was a kid my mom brought me here for some educational tour. When I was in high school my classmates and I went here almost every quarter. Since we are students from Manila we do not need to pay for entrance fee.We really have a blast playing around the museum. Doing some role playing and even answering different games. Museo Pambata is not just for kids, even adults can have fun here :)

Visited February 2015
2 Thank Anything U
Makati, Philippines
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“An alternative place to take the kids when you have the time”
Reviewed June 30, 2015

I've always been curious to see this place, so we braved the traffic one morning and head over to Museo Pambata. We stayed for just about 2 hours because the boys needed to nap, but we could have stayed on. We went on a week day so we pretty much had the place to ourselves.
My boys are 3 and 1, so I thought that they may not enjoy this too much, but I was happily mistaken. They enjoyed handling the stuff on display. Their favorite part must have been on the Pamilihang Bayan on the second floor where they pretended to sell fish and vegetables in the market, played inside the bahay kubo and rode the fire truck.
We didn't get to play in the outdoor playground, so we'll probably do that next time. And a next time is definitely in the works for this place.

1 Thank Chrin
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
688 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 697 helpful votes
“educational centre for kids”
Reviewed June 1, 2015

It is located near the Rohas Boulevard towards the manila bay. this place is built mainly for kids. they have sourvenir shops selling books, story telling section, theatrical plays, concerts, and shows in and outdoor theater. they also have a multipurpose hall where you can organise events. an educational centre for kiddos.

1 Thank jeff1955malaysia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun for kids”
Reviewed May 29, 2015 via mobile

This is a must visit place for kids who wants to play and learn at the same time. Price is affordable. Bring Senior Citizen card if ur with ur mom or lola, they give discounts.

Some exhibits just needs to be maintained, but everything else is impressive for the kids. I just miss the old science hall, now its a simpler exhibit.

2 Thank Joy P