Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$26
Hotels.com$26
Travelocity$23
Agoda.com$24
FindHotel$23
Priceline$28
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 15, 2021

As a quarantine person and pregnant women..
I know how hard to stay in room without any one to talked with..I called many times in hotel service about my complain that the heater (boiling water) is not working..but they doesn't have any action..I even wrote the small letter outside my room that I need some garbage bag and disposable slipper but until now no one cares..I don't know if they have housekeeping outside corridor to take the garbage..I notice since I came this hotel last Feb.13 I started to feel not comfortable I even spray alcohol and perfume all over my room to smell good..and I get some skin allergy..Instead I'm staying here to feel good but my situation was getting worse..

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 21, 2021 via mobile

Not a good place to stay I recommend people from other countries not to travel or visit Philippines, during covid because they are going to give you positive results and keep you quarantine in their hotel and even u are not sick, feel like they just want to make money, they don't know how to feels like to be in quarantine in their facilities they make u more sick if you esp. If u are asymptomatic. To be in quarantine in facilities is not ok. Let people go in there on place and have a them quarantine. Not to keep them in hotel that lack of sanitation and food. So sick of this country so bad

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank 38anjr
Reviewed September 26, 2020

This hotel is under management of a grander Manila Hotel. Rooms are large and modern, the servgice ipeccable, and breakfast is great. It also has a very good Chinese retsuaryrant. Curiously, it does not have the bar. I stayed two months until it closed due to covid. It is only about ten minutes walk form large SM shopping centre . Highly recommended

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Cartagena2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019

The hotel was cozy and relaxing. The linens were clean and fresh. I particularly love the amenities provided. At 3,800 Php, I was able to enjoy basic luxuries. The room has its own bathtub, mini-refrigerator, cable TV and access to wifi. The free breakfast buffet was scrumptious as well. I will definitely return.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 10, 2019

A stone throw away from Luneta park yet at the middle of the hustle and bustle where interesting places are just a walk away. The rooms, lobby and restaurants are at the top of its class. I think it deserve more stars.

Date of stay: April 2019