Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews front office staff place to stay zea binondo housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2020

affordable hotel located in Binondo area. Good value for money, nice cand clean room. The hotel staff gives you the information on what to do and places to visit in the area. will definetely come back.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
General Manager S, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Blulane, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Dear jhendacillo,

Thank you for taking time to write your online feedback. We are happy to hear that you liked your stay experience with us and we are all looking forward to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 6 March 2020

Stayed for ovenight because had to visit my friend near the area. I was amazed that there is a hotel in the heart of Binondo. The staff were courteous and smiling. Check in was fast and breakfast is awesome. If you want value for money I would say this is the place to be. Worth to stay, definetly would recommend to my friends.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
General Manager S, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Blulane, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2020

Dear U6888CHjuliang,

Reviewed 5 March 2020

I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND. We stayed 2 nights for our wedding preparation. During the booking I sent email to their reservation and even to sales division if its possible to have a photo session in the hotel but unfortunately no one is answering the mail even the call. Then, during the check in, I asked the receptionist if its possible, the receptionist doesn't have the knowledge, he just said that we will inform tomorrow once the supervisor / manager is there, Atleast front desk should know the details. So, we waited for the next day.
During breakfast time, 1 staff confronted me telling that the person in charge was already there so I talked to the manager (just to describe her - a little chubby and managing the dining area that time). I ask her if its possible to have a photo session in the hotel even just in the staircase, she was telling to me "Yes its possible maam but you have to pay 10K pesos" I said for 30mins only and she responded, "yah even so, but if you want just book another room the most expensive room or lets meet half way, we will give you discount and pay us 5K pesos". that time I backed out, I told her no need as we don't need another room for the event since no one will use and we don't want to spend 5K for a 30mins photo session. I even asked her that "why no one is bothering to answer the call and email" she just told me that I will inform the reservation / sales for that. Wala man lang pasensya na po kung hindi kau nasagot ng reservation. Napaka-rude.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank pinchmekayetie
General Manager S, Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Blulane, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2020

Dear Ms. Kayetie,

We sincerely apologize for the undue inconvenience that we may have caused you. Please be rest assured that this is an isolated incident and that we will look into this matter to improve on our services.
Meanwhile, please consider staying at Swiss-Belhotel Blulane and we look forward to your giving us the opportunity again to be of service to you.

Thank you.

Lizette Villanueva

Reviewed 5 March 2020

Excellent hotel with good location at the city. Hotel is clean and comfortable. We were warmly welcomed with a smile and greetings by the front desk personnel. Hotel staff was properly trained. Would definitely recommend this hotel to our friends and family. Worth to stay.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
General Manager S, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Blulane, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Dear J2921HIjudyl,

Reviewed 4 March 2020

Great staff, very accomodating from Front Desk to Housekeeping to everyone in the lobby. Convenient location in the Metro, a lot of affordable restaurants and shopping areas within the vicinity. Overall, I enjoyed my stay here. Would recommend.
Keep it up!!