“Manila to Batangas”

Ranked #1 of 7 Transportation in Manila
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Robert collected us from our hotel in Quezon City and took us the most effective way down to Batangas when a lot of the roads were blocked from the Asean summit which meant loads of police everywhere, blocking main routes around the city. He was prompt, in fact we were late...sorry again Robert.....he drove safe and was very knowledgeable about is country. We were so grateful to have used his services for our 3 hour transfer. We are doing a return trip so will see him again on Friday. Very credible company. Decibel was the main point of contact, very prompt and informative. No issues paying a small bond before either. Everything was easy. Thanks Decibel and Robert.

2  Thank Ollie A

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have hired cars/drivers in five countries on multiple occasions, and this five day trip with Ding to Baguio, Vigan, and Sagada, with a one night stay in Cabanatuan to break our journey on the way back to Manila. Ding was a very skillful, patient, and careful driver, and he offered us excellent lunch and comfort stop options. He was cheerful and knowledgeable, but he was content to drive quietly if we didn’t address him. He found a pharmacy for us when I needed cough medicine, and at the market in Baguio he guided us to the exact product areas we were interested in. Along the way, he recommended several stunning view points and interesting museums. Ding also kept the car immaculately clean, and met exactly on time each day at the agreed-upon hour. We very heartily recommend Ding’s driving services if you are planning to explore Luzon!

4  Thank RoamingRona_11
Reviewed November 1, 2017

We used Tourist Driver Manila for a one day tour of Manilla in September (2017). We had a great time. Our driver,Jun picked us up promptly at our hotel (The Belmont) and drove us all around Manila. The car was clean. Jun was very accommodating and very pleasant to be with for a day. All of my inquiries before our departure from LA were handled promptly and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Tourist Driver Manilla and would use them again without hesitation

3  Thank jjmm12
Reviewed October 31, 2017

I came across Tourist Driver Manila when Arnold responded to a query I raised on the Manila forum. He did this without in any way mentioning his own service but I then googled him and found Tourist Driver Manila.

Having read the positive reviews, I contacted him with regard to providing a one day tour to fit in with the timings that our cruise ship was in Manila. Arnold was very helpful and came up with his Taal volcano trek with adapted timings to fit with our ship. We confirmed the tour and paid a deposit.

On the day of the tour I had no problem at all in locating him according to the instructions that he had sent in advance. His vehicle was extremely comfortable and easily accommodated our group of 8. Arnold spoke good English and was very professional at all times. He was incredibly kind to a couple in our party who unfortunately had to return to the ship as the husband became unwell at the start of the journey. As were were tight on timings, Arnold helped them to locate a taxi and paid for it himself to ensure that they were charged the correct fare. Arnold was also flexible in responding to our requests to find an ATM and somewhere for us to buy snacks as there would be no time for a full lunch stop. The rest of the trip then all went according to plan and we had a very enjoyable tour.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this company for a safe and reliable service, and I would definitely contact them again if we're ever in Manila or surrounding area at any point in the future.

2  Thank Mocampion
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

We have had drivers throughout Palawan Island (Philippines), Malaysia and Bali. This was our most disappointing of them all. Booked a layover tour, and paid extra for a 'knowledgeable' driver who knew how to communicate with whatsapp. However, when we arrived and met with him he was in a foul mood (rude, quiet, cross; not kind at all) and when I asked about whatsapp he told me he didn't really know how to use it. I booked this driver because I wanted a tour as well. If I didn't want the tour aspect I would've taken a taxi. But this driver hardly spoke to us, much less helped in making our tour of Manila enjoyable. Overall we got everywhere we wanted to go but don't depend on Tourist Driver Manila to help you out. Overall it was disappointing and overpriced for the service I got.

1  Thank Anna G
TouristDriver, Owner at Tourist Driver Manila, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

Dear Miss Anna G,

Thank you for having taken the time to post your feedback. It is rare that anything goes wrong among the many services we provide to satisfied customers from all over the globe but we always want to learn from feedback and improve our service where we can. We therefore value your comments.

Upon reviewing your booking, you booked for car rental and not a package tour. You bargained the price down by 20 per cent. With car rental only, it is with no "tour guide". But still my drivers always try to ensure that clients enjoy the hire and hence give much useful information.

To improve on our services; we have decided not to accept queries asking for a low price yet the same level of service as with a package booking.

Again, thank you for your feedback.

Arnold Sanchez