Hotel H2O
US$61
US$38
US$70
US$49
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$116
US$87
Agoda.com
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$42
Priceline
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$23
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$126
US$98
US$95
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

1,323 results
All reviewsaqua roommakan makanan aquariumocean parkfish tankfish spasupreme roomsea lion showfrosted glasswhite moon barpark view roomeco spahot bedbay roomcolorful fisheswhole wallunique hotel
Reviewed 19 June 2015

This was my first trip to Manila. The hotel was booked for me as it was a business trip so i had no idea what to expect. When i arrived i found the hotel in what appeared to be an amusement park along the lines of Sea World.

The hotel was new, immaculately clean and the room was beautiful. I didn't have an Aqua room which didn't bother me but i did have a bay room so had a view of the ocean which was lovely.

Pros:
- The bed was incredibly comfortable
- The shower was magnificent
- Beautiful room / free wifi (although a bit patchy)
- The hotel was quiet
- Check out time of midday is great

Cons:
- The buffet bfast only caters for Filipinos, i can't eat that food at 6am
- The service particularly from Housekeeping was exceptionally slow
- International electrical adaptors were non existent (i have my own now)
- Shower and toilet are next to each other so the room gets soaked

All in all its lovely. No hotel is perfect i guess but the pros out weigh the cons by a long way.

I'm going back in a week and staying there again.

Room Tip: Both rooms i saw were lovely but take an adaptor, they won't have one.
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

I'm from Oz and find your aquarium room interesting so I made my booking for 3nights. I was not expecting your hotel to be in the middle of the Oceanic park so that's an added bonus .
We enjoyed our stay and didn't even went out of the complex as there were shops, theme park and fish spa to amuse us. I even brought my relies back to try it :)
Your location is perfect, close to international airport NAIA,Mall of Asia, luneta and Soler.
The service was good and prompt. Security is tight so I'm happy with that. Your location too is close to everything.
Will definitely visit again. I actually have a friend who is booked there now after my recommendation and seeing my photo with the scuba diver who was cleaning our aquarium wall :)
It was a unique experience :)
Thumbs up from us :)

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank mary2anna
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

Bought an Aqua room with spa treatment (Hotbed and cold stone facial) as an online deal staycation with my wife to shake our work stresses off. Hotel H2O did not fail. Even you are on downtown Manila, it doesn't feel like one as you get to enjoy the beauty of Manila bay and their cozy rooms with a relaxing wall-full aquarium with diverse fish species adds an icing on the top of our stay, lots of attractions as it is connected to Manila Ocean park and Yexel's museun where i got to sit in my favorite Game of Throne's the 'Iron Throne'. Lots of food choices around the area from Asian to Western. You get to use the jet pool too on the Liquid Pool and Lounge in ground floor for a swim, drink and dine experience. I can't express much of our great stay in this hotel, but surely I will definitely recommend Hotel H2O. Our best hotel stay for the record!

Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2015

Sending a late review from our trip to Manila last year. Love the relaxing, cozy and exclusive ambiance of the hotel. Interiors in the lobby are trendy and functional. The room is spacious and modern and amenities are great! Love the breakfast buffet with a variety of food and viands that you could choose from. Service is also great and the waiters are very attentive to your needs. Front desk staff are polite and hospitable. Use of their business center to avail a computer is quite pricey, This should be a free amenity for hotel guests specially for urgent access to emails for important documents to be printed. A great plus that there are a few restaurants and stores in the Ocean Park area. Would love to stay again in this hotel in our next trip.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2015

Coming from the United States, and my first trip to the Philippines, I enjoyed my stay here. It had great service. We had an ocean view room which was nice. It was clean and everything worked fine. Due to the time zone change, I tried to nap during the day which was difficult because the loud speaker from some event at Ocean park made it difficult to sleep. I liked the location. I was able to walk through the park and surrounding area. Obviously it is connected to Ocean Park so that is right there also. I always felt safe there. The free breakfast was interesting. To me, it looked like more dinner food. The workers in the restaurant noticed that I wasn't diving into a lot of food, so they offered to cook me an omlette and bacon which I enjoyed.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple