“Nice Hotel”
Review of Hotel H2O

Hotel H2O
Ranked #12 of 110 Hotels in Manila
Reviewed June 20, 2015

Very nice room with relaxing ambiance. Very comfortable bed. I love the free buffet breakfast at Makan Makan Restaurant. Big parking lot space. I have no issue at all. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and relatives.

• Stayed: November 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Agomzky
Write a ReviewReviews (1,230)

Reviewed June 19, 2015

This was my first trip to Manila. The hotel was booked for me as it was a business trip so i had no idea what to expect. When i arrived i found the hotel in what appeared to be an amusement park along the lines of Sea World.

The hotel was new, immaculately clean and the room was beautiful. I didn't have an Aqua room which didn't bother me but i did have a bay room so had a view of the ocean which was lovely.

Pros:
- The bed was incredibly comfortable
- The shower was magnificent
- Beautiful room / free wifi (although a bit patchy)
- The hotel was quiet
- Check out time of midday is great

Cons:
- The buffet bfast only caters for Filipinos, i can't eat that food at 6am
- The service particularly from Housekeeping was exceptionally slow
- International electrical adaptors were non existent (i have my own now)
- Shower and toilet are next to each other so the room gets soaked

All in all its lovely. No hotel is perfect i guess but the pros out weigh the cons by a long way.

I'm going back in a week and staying there again.

Room Tip: Both rooms i saw were lovely but take an adaptor, they won't have one.
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed June 16, 2015 via mobile

I'm from Oz and find your aquarium room interesting so I made my booking for 3nights. I was not expecting your hotel to be in the middle of the Oceanic park so that's an added bonus .
We enjoyed our stay and didn't even went out of the complex as there were shops, theme park and fish spa to amuse us. I even brought my relies back to try it :)
Your location is perfect, close to international airport NAIA,Mall of Asia, luneta and Soler.
The service was good and prompt. Security is tight so I'm happy with that. Your location too is close to everything.
Will definitely visit again. I actually have a friend who is booked there now after my recommendation and seeing my photo with the scuba diver who was cleaning our aquarium wall :)
It was a unique experience :)
Thumbs up from us :)

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank mary2anna
Reviewed June 16, 2015 via mobile

Bought an Aqua room with spa treatment (Hotbed and cold stone facial) as an online deal staycation with my wife to shake our work stresses off. Hotel H2O did not fail. Even you are on downtown Manila, it doesn't feel like one as you get to enjoy the beauty of Manila bay and their cozy rooms with a relaxing wall-full aquarium with diverse fish species adds an icing on the top of our stay, lots of attractions as it is connected to Manila Ocean park and Yexel's museun where i got to sit in my favorite Game of Throne's the 'Iron Throne'. Lots of food choices around the area from Asian to Western. You get to use the jet pool too on the Liquid Pool and Lounge in ground floor for a swim, drink and dine experience. I can't express much of our great stay in this hotel, but surely I will definitely recommend Hotel H2O. Our best hotel stay for the record!

Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2015

Sending a late review from our trip to Manila last year. Love the relaxing, cozy and exclusive ambiance of the hotel. Interiors in the lobby are trendy and functional. The room is spacious and modern and amenities are great! Love the breakfast buffet with a variety of food and viands that you could choose from. Service is also great and the waiters are very attentive to your needs. Front desk staff are polite and hospitable. Use of their business center to avail a computer is quite pricey, This should be a free amenity for hotel guests specially for urgent access to emails for important documents to be printed. A great plus that there are a few restaurants and stores in the Ocean Park area. Would love to stay again in this hotel in our next trip.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family