Lowest prices for your stay
$39
Free cancellation until 12/10/22
Hotels.com$34
Travelocity$34
Trip.com$41
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2019

Good location, right near Robinson's mall, staff are very friendly,
however even though the rooms have been refurbished they are still not of a good standard, the lighting is very poor, aircin not very powerful and had mosquitoes in the room.
This certain,y isn't a bad place but there's many others in the area within the same price bracket that are better

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank GRANT c
Reviewed April 8, 2019

This time around the rooms was renovated and have flat screen TV with HBO. Kudos to all the staff of Rothman hotel for their continue excellent attitude and being courteous at all times. I have stayed at Rothman every time I visit the Philippines and they will always find time to make sure I get a parking space for my vehicle. Housekeeping staff, nothing but great. Room service was outstanding. Thank you to Rothman hotel for making my stay a pleasant one.

Room tip: Quite rooms
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank ptoves
Reviewed March 31, 2019

As a couple, we stayed at the Rothman Hotel, in Manila, and found it to be nice, clean, and spacious. Kudos to Scott, the AW of Rothman Hotel. He is a hands-on Manager, who looks out for his guest... The staff are very courteous and well trained, a reflection of management. The Hotel is at a great location, very near to eateries, and the Robinson Mall.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JoeAdvisor
Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

My family and I stayed for one night at the Rothman Hotel. It was a last minute booking and I was pleasantly surprised.

I booked two rooms for our family of 5. We loved the hard wood floors, beds were comfy and clean. The staff were so friendly and helpful. We had booked an extra bed and forgot that we had done this but it was the staff who reminded us. I really appreciated their honesty.

It’s about a 5km from the airport and Mall of Asia.

Would stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank agkcss
Reviewed October 31, 2018

The staff are all very welcoming and take excellent care of their guests. The Hotel is in close proximity to Robinsons and all other needs. The hotel is comfortable and clean. Taxi available 24hours. Wealways stay at the Rothman when in Manila.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank 37Glenn