Lowest prices for your stay
$39
Free cancellation until 12/10/22
Travelocity$34
Hotels.com$34
Trip.com$41
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 31, 2018

The staff are all very welcoming and take excellent care of their guests. The Hotel is in close proximity to Robinsons and all other needs. The hotel is comfortable and clean. Taxi available 24hours. Wealways stay at the Rothman when in Manila.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank 37Glenn
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Centrally located in the heart of Malate it meet my needs. The room was a little dated but the services are superior. A cozy setup with an inviting restaurant plus nearby access to shopping and entertainment. Worth a look.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank richj65
Reviewed October 24, 2018

I’m not thinking to stay in this hotel anymore, because of the reception staffs, I booked one room over the phone, the resveration lady give me total cost of my booking and I confirmed it, but when I arrive the hotel, the reception staffs charged me more, I asked them why u charge me more, they said it was a mistake!!! In fact this the second times happen to me in this hotel with the same issue.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank David L
Reviewed October 12, 2018

My room was fully renovated and comfy with a Samsung flat screen tv, a small refrigerator, and a safe. The air conditioner was perfect. The hotel is quiet. It's only a five-minute walk to Robinson's mall. The employees are very nice, respectful, and helpful. I am a woman solo traveler and stayed in this hotel for 10 days and I did not have any problems. I felt safe, although it would be better if the hotel guests would show first their room card/key before using the elevator to be more secured. There was a big storm during my stay and was worried about the big possibility of a power outage but the front desk clerk assured me that the hotel has a generator, and sure enough, the television went off only for like 3 minutes or so. The hotel is not fancy but comfy enough. It did not require a deposit for incidentals and let me for an early check-in because there's an available room. I only gave four stars because some towels and bed sheets were dark and badly needed more bleach to make them whiter and to avoid diseases too. The bathroom was newly renovated obviously but the water overflows which is a safety hazard and the tendency is to use the bath towels to block the overflowing which was not really helpful at all. In Philippines, you cannot flush the toilet paper not like here in the USA, so it's like disgusting which was not the hotel's fault. The handheld little shower by the toilet to wash yourself is also disgusting because the previous guests used it unless of course if they sanitize that whole thing thoroughly. The bathroom should be sanitized each time they clean it and I didn't smell any sanitizer or bleach for me to say that it's very clean. There should be a microwave oven. Other than those things, it was a perfect stay and I would definitely stay here again if I'm in Manila. They are very kind and that makes a lot of difference.

Room tip: ask for a newly renovated room
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank presley150
Reviewed July 10, 2018

When we go to Manila we always stay here. The price is good, hotel staff friendly and it is clean. We stay there about 2 times a year. The only bad part is the WIFI is not good. Good location and close to Robinsons Plaza Mall..

Date of stay: September 2017