2 people are viewing this hotel
$23
Travelocity$36
Priceline$28
Hurb$44
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2020

I stayed in the hotel during the lockdown in Manila, it was one the few hotels that remained open. Location is perfect, just opposite Robinson´ sone of the biggest department stores. It is quite basic, but clean and with excellent staff.

Date of stay: April 2020
2  Thank Cartagena2019
Reviewed April 15, 2020

Stayed here for 3 nights as it was the practical choice. Had business schedules at Robinson's Place Manila and Eurotel Pedro Gil was literally just across the main entrance of the mall. Didn't expect much and for a basic hotel, i only have 3 requirements - good cold AC, hot and cold water for shower and clean linens.

Booked three rooms actually as I was with my team and that gave me a good idea of the different types of room that the hotel offered. We got a good deal for the rooms as I booked all three rooms online and it came with breakfast too. All rooms turned out to be new or newly refurb. The flooring, the bed & beddings, the bathroom, the lighting and the AC all in good condition. The free buffet breakfast was basic (I didn't get to try it so I am depending on the feedback of my team) but I did noticed that there are a lot of guests waiting for a table as they have only a small space for the resto.

A special mention that for me that needs to be credited is their good, yummy and very cost efficient room service menu. You have a meal for less that 200 pesos and tasted delish! Do note though that they don't like the bill to be added to your account. Each time I ordered, I had to pay for it when it was delivered to my room. They also have basement parking.

Some say that hotel get the 'short time' crowd. But it didn't matter to my team as we were almost always out of the hotel anyway. Will be good though for the management to make the effort to advertise their hotel as a 'for all' type of accommodation. :)

So there... Eurotel Pedro Gil is a convenient and practical choice to stay if you need to be in that area of the metro. Won't mind staying again.

Room tip: ask that they give you a room in the new wing.
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed January 29, 2020 via mobile

I chose to stay here because I had errands to do in the Supreme Court which is a 10 minute walk from the hotel. They’ve renovated this hotel and its facilities are relatively new. It’s right across Robinsons Place which is a huge mall. Transportation is not a problem as it is near a train station also and taxis are everywhere. For its price, it’s a good place to camp out in for short visits. Request for rooms in the upper floors.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank j0hnrayl
Reviewed October 9, 2019

Room smelled like the comfort room. Asked the staff to at least spray aerosol but did not take action. I actually had to buy myself a room spray.

The bed had a cockroach crawling on top of it. So-so experience, considering I stayed at their so-called "Executive Suite."

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank peterpaulduran
Reviewed September 19, 2019

Shopping mall across the street along with a variety of close restaurants. Public transportation for guests is very easy and quick. This is one of the hotels that you can book online and accepts credit card payment.

Date of stay: August 2019