2 people are viewing this hotel
$23
Priceline$28
Travelocity$36
Hurb$44
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2019

Room smelled like the comfort room. Asked the staff to at least spray aerosol but did not take action. I actually had to buy myself a room spray.

The bed had a cockroach crawling on top of it. So-so experience, considering I stayed at their so-called "Executive Suite."

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank peterpaulduran
Reviewed September 19, 2019

Shopping mall across the street along with a variety of close restaurants. Public transportation for guests is very easy and quick. This is one of the hotels that you can book online and accepts credit card payment.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 22, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here due to the location
My first room was no window and aircon that sounds like a tractor . Did not sleep one hour .
Transfer to another room the only difrence was the bed was faced north. Safety box not working air-con noisy. Hot water warm at its best. I fell sick and had to extend for a few more days so I took the suite 1 as its on the 6 floor has a window and the aircon look new.
Safety box not working hot water warm at best internet never works .
Now let’s talk about the cleaning
My room was never cleaned sheets were changed on request.... toilet paper I bought from 7/11
The shower was is broken.... and there are no black outs on the window. Now this hotel is not cheap for Malate.... don’t be fooled .
Out side are 3 or 4 men who hassle you for taxi rides .... shopping .... or if u want a lady
Why would any hotel alowe this and let them take up the 6 seats that are there for customers I don’t know ....
Unless u take a suite u have no fridge.
Or tea ☕️ or coffee facilities.
Pls look at the nice white bath plug it’s not seen a clean for 15 years ..
The beds are the same in all rooms local sponge mattresses that are uncomfortable and also attaching the heat.
Please don’t look at the mattresses if u do you will sleep on the floor disgusting.
No shower mat so u step out of the shower water everywhere and then into the room. Floor gets slippery and dangerous
Short time rooms yes they sell rooms on a hourly bases so you don’t need me to tell you what is happening
But the head lines for this hotel start ass follow
Eurotel started with a vision we’re pepole can stay motivated to meet high standards for pepole to stay with afford prices and European standards ( BS )

Have also add some photo s to back up my story

All in all shop around avoid if you can
Your here to enjoy a few nights in Manila
Not to be rip off
O and the breakfast lol I have seen better cleaner food on the streets of my uncles big farm took one look at breakfast saw the boy cooking eggs sniizz all over the fried eggs
And I walked away

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank fattyboy8
Reviewed July 5, 2019

Booked this hotel due to my father’s location preference. Unfortunately, their reservation system is messed up. Booked online through their website and opted to “pay at the hotel”. Booking pushed through but there weren’t any confirmation given to me so I called all their mobile numbers but not a single call has been picked up. So I asked a friend to check it for me the next day and she was informed that “since I opted to pay at the hotel, the booking stays non-guaranteed. if my guests arrive at the hotel with whatever available room they have, that will be the room type given to them”. Weird, right? What in the first place is the purpose of RESERVATION? So I booked again and this time, I paid it online. I was prompted to a “transaction successful page” with all the reference number and good thing I took a screenshot. Guess what? Still no confirmation. Again, I called ALL of their contact details and all I get was either no answer or a staff saying “I’m sorry mam but you should call our Reservations Department regarding your concern”. Well, I did! A lot of times!! But who do I talk to when no one is picking up!?! Luckily one staff answered and confirmed that my payment pushed through and that he would send me my confirmation letter within the day. 2 days passed, I didn’t get one. So I told my parents to try their luck and see if the hotel accepts them when they check-in..

Check-in date has come. My father told me the Front Desk collected payment from them since the room isn’t paid yet. Not knowing what’s going on, they did pay. But I checked my Credit Card and the amount did push through when I booked it. WE WERE OVERCHARGED!!!

This will be the first and last time I will consider this hotel. From reservation to check-in, all out of order. I am a hotelier. I should know.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank eesaahg
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

I consider Eurotel at Pedro Gil as my second home. It's where I stay everytime I'm in Manila. Not only does the hotel provide all the basic amenities, but the place itself is easily accessible to any destination one might go to when in Metro Manila. I will definitely stay there again soon.

Date of stay: May 2019