US$116
Hotels.com
US$44
Free cancellation until 08/02
US$122
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$38
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

Free cancellation until 08/02
US$93
  • Pool
Red Planet Manila Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$35
Hotels.com
US$162
US$143
  • Pool
US$124
US$90
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$28
  • Breakfast included
Hotel H2O(Manila)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/01
US$70
All reviewsnice budget hotelsoap and shampooyour room key cardoccupied roomcheck in was fast and efficientcomfy bedconvenient storehomeless peoplehot showermalate churchfood outletsvery clean hotelwalking distanceshort staybasic amenitieshigher floorlobby area
Reviewed 23 May 2018

I've been to this place 3x and they never failed my expectation, from reservation to check in and check out they won't let you wait. Tourist area, mall and food restos are just near to this hotel. They also have parking lot if you have car and they have convenient store in the lobby area.

Stayed: May 2018
ANN M, Manager at Hop Inn Hotel Ermita Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Christy M,

Thank you for taking time to share your wonderful experience regarding your recent stay. We are very happy to know that you always have a fantastic stay in our hotel and keeps on coming back. It is nice to know that we have exceeded your expectations. The rest of the team would also like to thank for all the positive feedback. Rest assured that we will continue to serve our valued guest like you with the highest degree of satisfaction.

We greatly value your support and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Good clean cheap place to stay. Easy to walk to a lot of places with a lot of places to eat in close location of the hotel.
Staff are very helpful and rooms are cleaned every day .
With a good morning and good evening when you walk in the front door and when you walk out. And with some open the front door for you. And with a 24hr. 7/11. Right next door for anytime you need on you way out and when you return to the hotel. And a great little cafe on the other side of the hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
ANN M, Manager at Hop Inn Hotel Ermita Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great experience with us. We appreciate your commendation about our staff indeed our friendly and accommodating staff is one of the key assets of our property. Rest assured that we will keep our facilities and rooms clean.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

It was a weekend , and I stayed overnight here. I got a nice double size bed. The AC unit worked perfectly well. The T & B was clean. Towels are provided- I wished it were dainty whites, but no. Shampoo and liquid soap are included-but that's it, so bring your toothbrush and toothpaste with you.

Checking in took me almost an hour. I made a reservation 3 days prior my stay- but for some reason, it did not reflect in their system. I almost lost my cool and wanted to leave but since I have my things with me already, I decided to wait.

Upon checking in, I was surprised to hear that the room has no ref and no phone. If you wish to call the reception, one will have to go near the elevator.

Breakfast isn't included as they don't have a restaurant. There's a convenience store at the ground floor tho.

The room has no cabinets too- but there are available hangers for the clothes.

During the morning, I can hear people talking from outside.

If there's anything I like about Hop Inn Hotel, it's the ultra fast WiFi. It is also located very conveniently near the mall and restaurants and bar- perfect for those who want to party during the night.

I guess this is a decent accommodation for those who travel on a budget and are just looking for a nice room to sleep.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
ANN M, Manager at Hop Inn Hotel Ermita Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Warmest Greeting!

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience during your recent stay with us.

We appreciate your insightful feedback and rest assured that will work to improve our facilities and services to match and exceed guests expectations.

Thank you also for recognizing speed of our Wifi.

I sincerely hope that you will give us the opportunity to show you improvement we made.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

It was clean, shower was good, comfortable bed, good Wi-Fi, shop downstairs, so why am I only giving it 2 stars? First of all I found the reception staff quite rude. I had to sign something saying that I will not smoke in the room, neither of us smoke so that isn't a problem but the receptionist kept mentioning it. There's also something that says there is a 5000 pesos fine, surely a sign in the rooms would be enough, I agree that the smell of smoke in rooms is disgusting but is there any reason to keep on about It? I signed the agreement surely that should be enough. That alone only deserves 1 star being removed, the next thing is the reason for the low score.

The night before we left I read reviews and someone stated that the doorman tries to get you to take an illegal taxi, well when we left he took us around the corner of the hotel where there was a black car waiting, no registration on the front, I asked where is the reg and was showed the back of the car where the registration was written on, surely after previ9us complaints about this it should have been sorted out. Can't believe it's still going on, what a scam.

Also the area isn't nice, there's far better in manila for the same price.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Anne Catherine E, Manager at Hop Inn Hotel Ermita Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at Hop Inn Ermita.

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for the positive feedback regarding services that you enjoyed.

On the other hand, the experience you described the front desk and security team causes us deep concern. It does not represent the quality of service that we strive for at our hotel.

Please accept our sincerest apologies if there was a shortfall in our overall service. Rest assure that your feedback was shared with our team and have look into your comments thoroughly and we continue each day to improve and refine our services.

This does not in any way reflect our usual level of service and we truly hope you will give us another chance to show you improvement we made.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Spent Holy Week in Manila in nearby Ermita with family. Our First time to stay in this budget hotel which was accessible to Malate Church and Aristocrat & other restaurants.
Surprised to see Manila streets empty with sleepy night dwellers. Church devotees queuing for visits and prayers in motorbikes and cats. Surprised too that restos are opened even on a good Friday; most would be craving for food after church peneiten activities. Vsited nearby Binondo& Dampa Paluto and found them open with paying customers.

Hotel aminetities at Hop Inn were reasonable only upon request, WiFi service good and staff friendly and helpful. There’s a Seven Eleven convenient store in the first level for your needs. Would want to visit again snd stay in this hotel. Would recommend them for short stay even in simmering hot Manila.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Anne E, Manager at Hop Inn Hotel Ermita Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you for your review of Hop Inn Ermita.

Wonderful to note that you will be back to stay with us. We appreciate your compliments on our wifi and the service of our staff.

We do look forward to your next stay with us.