City Comfort Hotel
US$202
US$151
Mandarin Oriental
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$127
US$118
Official Site
Melia Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$70
US$51
US$57
US$54
US$87
US$62
US$67
  • Pool
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$67
  • Breakfast included
US$64
US$58
  • Pool
All reviewstimes square mallimbi monorail stationself service laundryquiet at nightair connoodlesberjaya timesbukit bintangvending machinedeluxe twin roomwalking distancedaily housekeepingfree laundrylaundry roomclean hotelchinese foodstayed nights
Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

Spent three nights here with my boyfriend, the area looks a bit dodgy but the hotel was very clean, modern and cheap. Our room was on the eight floor and we had a view of the Petronas Towers. The staff was very attentive and helpful throughout our stay.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2016

New hotel, friendly staff and good breakfast. No need to worry about transportation at all because the hotel is near to train station and taxis is often seen in the area. The hotel is near to shopping mall.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 7, 2016

I stayed here for 3 nights for my honeymoon trip. The hotel is pretty and 100% clean. It only opened for 7 months so everything is so new. The staff is friendly & helpful.But I think the hotel is lack of safe , shampoo and some amenities which is necessary in the room.and because the hotel is new so the smell in the room is not good but after turning on air con, it is no problem. and I will come back.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CherryNguyen2707
Reviewed May 16, 2016

Stayed 2 nights, the room was so clean but small. Walking distance from Berajaya times square mall and monorail station. No breakfast provided. The smell of smoke was annoying at night, also the air conditioner's control was fixed which forced us to wake up several times at night. Our room at 9th floor had a good view of Petronas Towers

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2016

For a 2-star hotel at the price I paid (nett RMB140 per night, including b/f), it is perhaps fairly good value although I'm sure I can find better value elsewhere. I stayed 3 nights. The room is clean, no mosquitoes or cockroaches. The a/c is slightly loud at first but after the set temperature is reached, it is quiet enough (plus I've gotten used to it for a while). The sound proofing is fairly good (both to traffic outside and the neighboring rooms). The bed is comfy enough. The breakfast is basic but good enough - eggs, bread, fruits, fried rice, curry chicken or fried chicken, cereals. Finding the place is quite tricky/difficult without google map (I didn't get a prepaid card before checking in). The hotel is about 8 min walk to Pudu station if you didn't get lost due to the typical poor Malaysia road planning and 7 min to Imbi station (different train tracks, not inter-changeable). If you are trying to find the hotel, locate the huge Berjaya Times Square, then look for the tall Furama Hotel near the mall, City Comfort is about 200 yards on the left of Furama, same side of the road as Furama but slightly off the main road. Wifi is kindof tricky - connection seems bad but once I managed connection and save, it feels ok for further or subsequent used. Certainly not great but I've stayed in 5-star hotels with much worse Wifi. The place is slightly off the main road (30-40 yard away) but I don't feel it is a bad area. I usually prefer hotels to be slightly off the main road for a quiet sleep.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple