“Breakfast Review-Lots of local food.”
Review of Wild Rice

Wild Rice
Ranked #3,589 of 4,726 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 14 February 2016

Our buffet breakfast was included in our room rate of the St Giles Boulevard Hotel. Very good hotel location and attached to a few malls. Hotel was dated and could do with some updating.

Breakfast was located on the same level as the pool with seating indoors or outdoors for the smokers. Breakfast mostly of local flavour with lots of local options. I actually dont mind this as I prefer to try the local food rather than have what I can in my home country.

I enjoyed the Curries and Rotti Bread....yes for breakfast :)

1  Thank tommomelbourne
Reviewed 11 January 2016

I was staying at St Giles Boulevard and had a late check in after a late flight from Manila.

As I was hungry I dropped into the hotel restaurant Wild Rice which is open 24 hours.

I had a lovely well presented Nasi Goreng with an assortment of goodies on the plate together with a Tiger Beer.

Restaurant was quiet but the lovely Indian girl serving me was very friendly and efficient.

1  Thank tommomelbourne