“Fantastic beef bowl!”

The Point Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #25 of 4,844 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Price range: US$5 - US$29
Description: The Point is an intimate venue which combines two different concept under one roof. A charming restaurant that offers modern creative fusion dishes in a casual dining environment and lounge bar serving crafted liquors, speciality cocktails and tasty tapas. This neighbourhood establishment prevails in providing a warm, casual yet vibrant ambiance with the restaurant being able to host of up to 40 pax whereas the bar, 65pax. Special arrangements, tailor made menus and private events are available to cater to your specific needs.
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I had the Don corleone Wagyu beef bowl with foie gras, Onsen egg and uni. The beef was cooked to perfection and the foie gras was melt-in-your-mouth delicious. Overall the service was good and the ambience was a nice combination of classy but homely. Would definitely recommend going there either with friends or for family dinners.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I had dinner with my parents just two days ago for my mother’s birthday. My father ordered the Pink Salmon, my mother ordered the Lobster Pasta (can’t recall the name on the menu), and I ordered the Truffled Angel (entree), the Rack n Roll (main) and the Reconstructed Bak Kut Teh (family sharing). All meals were beautifully cooked, ESPECIALLY the Rack n Roll. Soft, tender, juicy. The restaurant has got a very comforting setting as well, and it has an excellent wine selection to go with your evening at the restaurant.

My suggestion is that food lovers should go down to the restaurant to give the menu a go, even more so the better if you are a wine lover as well. I highly believe wine lovers will be impressed with the selections available.

Have a great evening at the restaurant! Might just see some of you there, as I’m definitely going back there again.

(Took a photo of my Entree, and since the food was so good, I just digged into the Main, and so did my parents. So no other photos!)

- TWVJ

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Heard so much about the Yonezawa Wagyu A4 steak and Yonezawa Burger from my friends and decided to bring my wife to try it. I was so impressed with the marbling and how it was done (best cooked medium rare). The steak was succulent and I love how they serve it with polenta fries. I specially requested Japanese rice to go with the beef and it was so delicious. My wife totally enjoyed the quarter pounder yonezawa A4 Wagyu beef (60%), and Yonezawa Pork (40%) super premium party served in a brioche bun with sunny side up duck egg and it was absolutely mind blowing.

If you appreciate your wine, they practically have a wine bible and at affordable price.definetely the best wine list in Malaysia. We had the beef with a bottle Leroy Gevrey Chambertin, price was good and the wine was stored well, my wife and I will definitely be back :)

Thank you the point for a wonderful night.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

First time I came here with my mum for Mother’s Day. We ordered pink point, bak kut teh. Both were really delicious especially the pink point. The bak kut teh is served with quinoa which we found to be quite a nice touch. I also recommend the angel hair pasta, so tasty! Definitely will come back again. 5/5⭐️

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Consistent n excellent overall with huge range of wine! Special mention must go to the cold angel Hair pasta with truffles and the uni don with foie gras n beef. I am certainly going back very soon! ; )