“Satisfied Customer”

Fuel Shack Signature
Ranked #304 of 4,779 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: When someone decides to try Fuel Shack's burgers for the first time, it's often because a friend has commented on their experience. A quick check on our reviews will show that consistent quality and service stands by as the most important factors that has determined our success with our clients. If you've got an hour for lunch and looking for places to eat in KL or you're just hunting down the best food in KL, we try not to over-promise, but judging by our reviews there's a very good chance you'll not be disappointed. Or if you're visiting Malaysia and searching for western food in KL, then without a doubt, you have found your home here at Fuel Shack.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Decided to stop by this place for a quick bite and ordered their cheeseburger. What can i say...Might be one of the cheeseburger i've eaten. Unlike most fast food restaurants...The buns in Fuel
Shack are toasted perfectly, the patty was juicy and the taste of the cheeseburger is phenomenal...Although is kinda pricy...but its a price i'll pay for a burger like that.. It will be great if the staffs are more alert to the customers but overall satisfied...

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I was really hoping that the Original Burger I ordered would be a home run but it turned out to be a total disappointment. It was served hot with all the requested condiments and a sizable portion of French fries so it appeared I was in store for a great burger but then so bit into it and it all went south quickly. The burger had no taste, and even worse, the texture of the beef patty was all wrong - like it had been frozen, defrosted by microwave, and then cooked.

I wish that my burger had been better but sadly it wasn’t. I won’t be back.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Menu has become more comprehensive over the years including pastas, salads, steak etc. We had the burger stack (27 ringitts) and a buttermilk chicken burger. Burger stack is a double beef burger With the trimmings. Chicken was juicy and crunchy. Chips come standard with all burgers. Fun atmosphere, friendly staff

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Came here to have an early dinner with a friend in early November.

Service was quite good. Waiters quite friendly and smiley.

Ordered some drinks off the menu. I had to ask for a few different things on the drinks menu as they advised that they had sold out of a few things which I found odd. Even when my friend ordered a tea (they had about 4 or 5 different teas on the menu) that they had run out of most of the tea - I believe she was left with orange tea.

Ordered some cheeseburgers and a nachos off the menu. Cheeseburgers were nice - chips were good. The nachos came out and they were definitely not the nachos that I'm used to. Tortilla chips stacked in a bowl with cheese, bacon bits and just plain mince. There was guacamole which was nice and the sour cream looked a little curdled (tasted lemony more than sour).

Not sure if I will be back again.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Sunday morning looking for brunch. Had three young men and one woman. Had Japanese in mind but decided to walk downstairs Nexus and explore a bit. The menu at Fuel Shack looked good and more so cos it has also local delights. The boys all had the burgers and I ordered a fusion - samba Ikan bilis pizza - which is a first for me cos I don’t like pizza! The wait staff was really good - attentive, friendly and helpful. All in all, it was a good visit. Everything was delicious and my lime berry press was delicious too. Price was ok except for the nachos which I think is a bit pricey. Will go again when the boys want sthg easy, meaty and western!