Melia Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$76
US$71
  • Pool
Hotel Petaling(Kuala Lumpur)
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$14
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$69
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$126
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$187
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$100
US$66
  • Pool
US$120
US$106
Shangri-La.com
Ascott Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$203
4,705 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesentral stationklia expressle meridienbusiness triprain showerexcellent hotelconvenient locationpublic transportshopping mallbuffet breakfastbukit bintangpetronas towersairportzetavascogym
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

First I didn’t like the location of this hotel, it’s location in a shopping centre which I’m sure plenty of people love but not me. I don’t enjoy having only chain shops around and would prefer some character, if not in the hotel, then at least in the surrounding area, but as I was only there two days o didn’t really research, so probably my fault there.

I didn’t appreciate being told by the front desk staff that they wouldn’t post something for me when I was heading to the airport early, but most of all I hate you rip off taxi service. I declined your offer of a flat 150rg charge as it had only cost 80 to get from the airport to the hotel, it ended up costing 125, which although better is still stupidity over priced, stop conning your guests.

Stayed: April 2018
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear timbleton,

We are sorry to hear your experience. However, we believe this review was meant for another hotel. Our hotel is located opposite KL Sentral and is not part of a shopping complex. We hope to welcome you to Hilton Kuala Lumpur soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We received a warm and friendly welcome on arrival, with a refreshing welcome drink provided during the checking-in process. We choose the Hilton because of its location, and the convenient direct non stop rail link that whisks you from the airport in 28 minutes. On arrival at Sentral station the hotel is located next to the station with plenty of signs directing you to the hotel. Our room was on the 24th floor overlooking the city. It was a large, comfortable and clean room, with a smart bathroom and separate WC with automatic toilet that would give you an ‘enema’ at the touch of a button! The room had a refreshment tray, and complimentary bottled water was supplied each day. There was very good WiFi within the hotel, but a little more problematic around the pool area on occasions.
The large restaurant on the ground floor offered a large selection of hot and cold dishes, featuring Malay, Western and Asian food at breakfast. Our thanks go to Head Chef Youhsman and Chef Mifzal who went above and beyond the call of duty to provide a high level of professional service on an individual level. Even to the extent of supplying Jackfruit each day when they found out my wife really liked it.
Also each day we were attended to by Dalin who made breakfast a pleasant experience. Mind you we did have an early breakfast as previous reviews mentioned how busy it got if you were to have a later breakfast. They have an excellent outdoor pool which is shared with the Le Meridien Hotel next door. However there did seem to be a markedly different level of service between the two hotels. The pool staff at the Hilton were very efficient and attentive, and within minutes of a lounger becoming vacant fresh towels were supplied and neatly rolled up to indicate availability. Sometimes they even placed an orchid flower on the towels. Whereas the Le Meridien seem to adopt a more DIY (do-it-yourself) approach, where guests were left to collect their own towels. The pool was never really busy during a weekday, but got slightly busier at weekends.
We found staff throughout the hotel to be smartly dressed, and had a friendly and professional attitude, and were eager to please.
We would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.
Tip:- there are a number of free buses in the city called GOKL, one of which (red line) stops outside Sentral station.

Room Tip: Rooms on a higher floor provide better views
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Molesey19,

What an amazing review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a terrific stay with us. Thank you for your positive comments about our team members’ hospitality and hotel facilities. Very pleased to note that you and your wife loved our breakfast spread at Vasco’s too. Looking forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Kuala Lumpur soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel right next to the central railway station and also to a shopping mall which is very convenient.
You get everything you’d expect from a Hilton.
Spacious, nice room with a bathtub.
Amazing rooftop swimming pool.
To be honest I was coming from the Le Meridien which is right next to the Hilton in the other twin tower as I wanted to try both for future reference. All in all the Le Meridien is a nicer hotel and a more stylish one at that but their rooms are smaller, only have a shower and no bathtub, so I guess it’s a draw.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

Dear Attila Gabor K,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a constructive review. I am happy to hear that you found our hotel location convenient and rooms spacious. Hope to welcome you back to Hilton Kuala Lumpur more often.

Hotel Manage

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Was disappointed when we checked in for our twin room for 3 adults, stretcher bed was the 3rd bed, buffet was very good, staff were friendly, good location. Pool area was great, with slide for kids, and plenty of tables & recliners.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, Hotel Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear greganglands,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us.

We would like to advise our room configuration are set up with either a King bed or twin beds. Should the number of occupants increase to three persons, an extra rollaway bed will be placed in the room.

I am somewhat disappointed that we did not manage to obtain a higher satisfaction rating from you, seeing as you enjoyed the rest of our facilities and services. Nevertheless, I do thank you for taking the time leave us with a review and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon for a more positive stay.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stayed at this hotel for a few nights with one of my best friends and his wife . We had a great time in the city , but the hotel helped to make this trip even more memorable. The hotel is beautiful, the rooms are spacious and well laid out and the staff is flawless. There are too many to name, but I want to acknowledge Harvin & Dexter in the Club Lounge and my housekeeper Yogti, who always kept my room fresh. The hotel also has a lovely gym and spa , with adjoining swimming pool. This is a superb hotel. I made the mistake of staying at the Doubletree on my next trip to KL, but learned my lesson. That hotel doesn't in any way compare to the luxury, hospitality and service of the Hilton. If you are in the area, please don't miss it!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends

Dear David W,

Wow! I am thrilled to hear that your stay with us enhanced your trip to KL. Thank you for your positive comments about our rooms and facilities and indeed the services rendered by our wonderful team. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Kuala Lumpur upon your return and wish you safe travels ahead.