Ambassador Row Hotel Suites by Lanson Place
Ascott Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$132
US$19
US$78
  • Pool
Melia Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$72
  • Pool
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$101
US$66
US$117
Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$69
Agoda.com
Hotel Petaling(Kuala Lumpur)
US$14
US$202
All reviewshock choonsmall kitchenjalan ampangtwo bedroom suiteliving areaconvenience storedvd playerhome away from homebreakfast was includedcomfortable staypetronas towersshopping areapublic transportdutasupermarketembassiestaxi
Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

Dirty and not maintained toilet. Unacceptable.
Rooms are old and ironing board are not padded and left a nasty netted mark on my dress.

Room was totally not like what was featured on their website.

Will not recommend this hotel or revisit again.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
7  Thank paulineelijalinet
Reviewed 20 September 2015

We stay he for one month due to the fact I was having Medical treatment near by as I went to Malaysia as a medical tourism I found the service overall okay, there was a few little issues like seeing the cleaner pick up money of the floor and not putting it back or my wife losing her glasses which they still haven't found, but most issues were dealt with straight away. Our room was great we got a free upgrade and the wifi and everyday living things were great as well. My only advice to them is why is it you cant match the price that is on the booking.com etc etc, instead of paying money in commissions etc give the clients the best price?

Room Tip: room 601 great shop is great too.
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2015

There was a full shoe cabinet with mirror at the door, a living room with sofa, chair & flat screen tv, study room with another sofa and study table, dining table in the dining room, bedroom with another tv and desk and toilet and a kitchenette with fridge, microwave and stovetop (cutlery and dining plates upon request) with a kettle, a storeroom with iron and luggage storage facility as well as circuit board.

There is an inaccessible balcony.. and 3 aircons power one suite. 1 in the study, 1 in the living room and 1 in the masterbedroom. It is very very cosy and the bed and pillows are comfy. The toilet is spacious and has an alcove with shampoo, body lotion and body wash.

The gym is amazing(ly empty) and the pool is hardly used. It is very very clean.

The only disappointing thing is the breakfast selection. The room service menu has much more variety and the food that we ordered (Hainanese Chicken Chop & Prawn & Chicken Kway Teow) was delicious.

There is a free shuttle (one-way) that goes to Suria KLCC, Aquaria, Sungai Wang Plaza, Lot 10, Berjaya Times Square, Pavilion, Starhill Gallery from Mon-Friday. On Sat the bus goes to Telco Hypermart at 10am and comes back at 12noon. From Mon-Fri the bus goes to Ampung LRT Station at 4 timings, one way. Apart from all these free transport to the various locations, the suite is also situated in a prime location near a yoga centre, a cooking school, a supermarket just under 5mins walk from the main lobby, Secret Recipe - 5min + 1 overhead bridge across from supermarket and a wonderful western restaurant, Victoria Station (3min walk from main lobby).

Staff are helpful to get metered taxis and can even arrange for the shuttle to bring you to KLIA2 for a flat rate.

Checking in was very slow and took about a 45min wait and queue. And we arrived later than the recommended check in time.

The fountain in the main lobby has its water dyed red, which is slightly creepy.

They have a sauna and laundry place and internet corner on level 2 and breezeways (for smokers) on levels 6 and 13.

Room Tip: High floor, non-smoking
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank roseyvettelow
Reviewed 19 September 2015

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in a one bedroom apartment. The trip was mainly for business and we wanted a place that is cheap for the 2 nights. The location was far from any major shopping malls. The nearest mall was not decent enough for us. It only consist a few shops. Therefore if you need any major items, you may need to travel to city centre.

First impression of the one bedroom apartment was that it looks old and run down. Nevertheless the furniture are still in good condition and presentable. There is a kitchen, a dining area, living area and a bedroom with attached bathroom. One thing to note is that there are 2 television in the apartment i.e. living and bedroom. But the one the bedroom is the ancient box TV. Thought the hotel should at least change it since the cheapest LCD TV only cost less than US$200. Generally the room was clean and there was no unpleasant smell. The air conditioning and all equipment in the apartment were working well.

However, the room lacked pillow. We were only given 2 pillows which was insufficient. The iron in the room was not hot even after turning to the max. The bathtub floor seems like it has been painted over. And the major disappointment was there was no toothbrush and toothpaste provided.

Overall, we are ok with this hotel because we traveled as a couple on business. We will not stay here if we are travelling with our 3 kids.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
4  Thank Depipis
Reviewed 16 September 2015

This is like the 5th or the 6th time I've stayed at this place. In every other instant my company gives you two choices one is Normad Sucasa and the other is Lanson Place. Every time I ask for Lanson Place not because its like God's answer to all life problems, but because it was a very decent, well kept, nice hotel. It was indeed a good experience every single time I've stayed here. However not this time. I was there this September for a week and the experience left a very sour taste. From the time I checked into the hotel and to the room all high regards I had to this place started to slowly drift away. The first thing I saw was a dirty carpet with stains right as you enter to the room. I stayed on the 7th floor and the rooms were not kept to any standards. There were unwashed cutlery in the kitchen, probably being used by the previous guests, the toilet didn't have any towels, the complementary soap, conditioner and other items were opened and used, the shower was made for liliputs as when a normal person stands the shower head is near your neck. And top of it there was a used dirty (God knows what they've wiped) towel crumpled up in the middle drawer of the bathroom counter. We had to ask them to make the necessary changes and also called to ask whether we can change the room, but the response was that "All rooms are full" .. which is the typical lie they always use in order to avoid a change of rooms. Why I know its a lie?.. well I think there were over 100 rooms in the hotel and at breakfast there weren't around 40 people. Any how lets talk about the breakfast. No surprise here.. from bad to worst indeed. The number of items served in the buffet has been reduced and the choices are absolutely horrible. I do understand that the employees their do their best and try to make a better situation out a bad one, but when you interact with them and talk to them it is very very evident that they are frustrated and over worked. In our room there were several issues, the door in the bathroom automatically got locked from the inside, A/C in the bed room didn't work and then there were no cutlery to other items for us to use. Every time we called housekeeping to attend to these issue, there was this one person, be it day night or what ever the time who keeps running in during the entire week. He looks tired, not slept at all and yet kept on doing his best. I don't know whether the hotel is going to be renovated soon or whether they are going to upgrade their services, and because of that they are just leaving things as they are.. well if so I hope they really make a change and if that is not the case trust me I will not be back to stay at this place ever again and will request my company to change the hotel immediately.

Room Tip: You can have a good room by not checking in to this hotel and looking for a better one else where.
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business