Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bus hub public transport basement parking nice bed kl monorail front office staff pleasant stay easy access comfortable rooms check in process key card titiwangsa pillows pros convenience grab
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 December 2020 via mobile

The hotel wasn't busy but the pool still well-maintained, excellent.
Although breakfast was "Grab&Go" (packed for takeaway), it was good, better than breakfast at The Stripes KL(gosh the stripes need to do something with their breakfast).
Special thanks to Nandini, my stay was just a quick one night stay but she made the difference for making me felt welcome and really glad with my stay.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 222yahoo22
Reviewed 30 November 2020

Ac hotel is a 4 star rate hotel, you have your own rules, regulations and departments, please stick to it. It happened twice to me, I have to wait just to get to your basement to park my car!! Some customer are dumb, it's your role to understand them!! Stick to your rules and regulations, and you will be known!! If not, you will be known just as a 4 star hotel for bad services and lack of experience!!
I love staying here, please take action regarding to my complaints!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ANZ437
Reviewed 19 November 2020

I stayed for 5 days as my parents need to seek treatment at the IJN. The customer service is really good .I would like to express my special thanks to Nandhini for her great PR and really helpful throughout my stays.

1  Thank JimiE14
Reviewed 17 November 2020 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at AC hotel KL for 2 nights. The staff service is efficient and very friendly. The hotel check in process very fast.Very comfortable accommodation with lower price. Spacious and comfortable rooms and importantly clean. Easy food is available around the hotel. I do recommemd the ACKL a place to rest.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nonie1973
Reviewed 12 November 2020

Today is 12 October 2020 and our fourth time since August 2020 . The hotel service is excellent and highly commendable. We got want we want during the stay and our enquiries have been attended with a smile. We sleep well at night knowing everything have been taken care off by the staff.

Our thank you to Nandini for keep calling us and asking how was our stay and providing an umbrella during a rainy day with a smile, Angie for quickly offering help with a smile. She enthusiastically ran in front of us to make sure we get the lift to our room quickly which we can not forget. A soft spoken and beautiful Grace who always make sure I get the key card quickly with a smile when I renewing my stay. I also had a good morning chat with Sam too. Their true hospitality really makes this hotel an enjoyable and preferred place to stay in KL.

Thank you for the maids that quickly make up our bed in the morning and providing us with praying mat and extra towel when requested. They keep our room clean and pleasant to stay and also a thank your to the maintenance guy who checked our TV and fix them in a split second.

To the AC Hotel Management, you have a good staff under your arm!, they are providing services with their heart and I never had this kind of wonderful treatment from other hotels in Malaysia before!

Thank you.