Sunway Putra Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Wira Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
LEO Palace 1 Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Restaurant
Q Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
Nest Boutique Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Room Service
Hotel Shandar(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
OYO 168 Aira Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Room Service
1,847 results
All reviewsshopping malllegend hotelpwtc stationcoffee housespacious roomfree upgradeclub suiteswimming poolexcellent stayenjoyed my stayhotel lobbyupon checkbuffet breakfastpleasant staybatu cavespublic transporttwin towers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed with family at Sunway Putra Hotel from 25-25th March, 2018.
It was wonderful experience to stay with fine dinning option in terms of of variety of continental food including Indian Cousine.
Rooms were excellent with enough space for the family members up to 04 with modern fitting & fixtures, swimming pool etc.
Lovely attraction as good center place to live with connectivity by LRT, MRT and local transport.
We reached there at 0930 hrs; and they accommodated us at the same time without any delay.
One Indian restaurant called MUGHUL MAHAL, operated by one of punjabi from Ludhiana at KL Tower, Upper ground floor at Menara Kuala Lumpur. They are also providing home / hotel delivery as per your convenience.
Must visit.

Room Tip: i had stayed at 32nd floor with good west side view along side of net of roads.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
sunwayputrahotelkl, General Manager at Sunway Putra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear jack2488,

Thank you for taking time to share your excellent 5-star review of the Sunway Putra Hotel! It is truly pleasing to know you had enjoyed the wide selection of breakfast spread prepared. While the breakfast buffet spread caters for tastes from around the world, please do let us know if there is anything you find is missing and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Indeed the location of our hotel is conveniently located, 5 steps away to LRT station and adjacent to Sunway Putra Mall, great for shopping and dining. We are also delighted to learn that our rooms and the hotel facilities met your needs and expectation and the overall stay experience had been perfect.

We thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Sunway Putra Hotel and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is my third time in this hotel .. I loved it so much because of the location and the mall .rooms .. very clean and the most important thing the stuff they are super friendly . Specially Mr Harry he is the best in this hotel .. because of him we don't want to book in another place .. we want Sunway putra only . He's the best .

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family

Dear AALA A,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently. Thank you for your valuable time in sharing your review with us. I am most delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us overall. Most importantly you found our team member Harry, to be the best in Sunway Putra Hotel and I will definitely share your feedback with him.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Sunway Purta Hotel when you return to Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The location is very well located, the hotel is very well maintained and clean. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Overall service is excellent. Value for your money. Concierge Staff are very knowledgeable and friendly, when asked for recommendations for food and place of visit, they are happy to guide you.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Dear Roshan M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us recently. We aim to provide an exceptional and memorable experience for our guests, and to deliver the very highest levels of service. I am so pleased you were well looked after by my colleagues and I will gladly share your compliments regarding the service with the team. We do hope you will return to Sunway Putra Hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Pros:
1. Nice breakfast spread
2. Attached to mall, good location.
3. Receptionist name Zarina very attentive, and also Idris from Concierge so helpful, and not to forget, the housekeeper team.

Cons:
1. Check-in process quite late, maybe need more counter to open. I heard other people also complaining about the check-in process.
2. My bathtub @ junior suite 1418 so dirty that I can scrap the stain and that's disgusting.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MIZA AMANDA BAL... M

Dear MIZA AMANDA BAL... M,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently. I was extremely pleased that you rated our breakfast so highly, the location, and the service provided by our team especially Zarina, which is why I am also concerned about your comments regarding the slow check in process and the bathtub cleanliness. It is our goal to provide excellent service to our customers and sadly on this occasion we fall short of even providing a reasonable level of service to you. For this, my sincerest apologies for the bad service rendered to you.

Thank you once again and I hope we will be given another opportunity to be of service to you again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice hotel at a good price and is cleaned. We got the room with the view to Petronas towers. There is a restaurant and coffee. The staff is very timid. I was cold when I was staying at the hotel and when I came back I found more water on my side as well as more handkerchiefs. There is also a pool. Located close to the subway and train.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Simutte93,

We really appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure to have you here and we are so happy to know that overall your stay with us was pleasant and comfortable. We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.