Sunway Putra Hotel
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$152
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$139
US$70
US$149
US$67
  • Pool
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$70
US$68
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Melia Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$64
1,900 results
All reviewsshopping malllegend hotelpwtc stationcoffee housespacious roomfree upgradeclub suiteswimming poolexcellent stayenjoyed my stayhotel lobbyupon checkbuffet breakfastpleasant staybatu cavespublic transporttwin towers
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Room was neat & tidy. Wifi was excellent. Working desk was comfort which later became my temporary office for 3 nights. Good connectivity with variety of transportation options. Breakfast was average but acceptable.

Nice lobby lounge which I had few meetings & discussions there. Cafe Latte was good. Air-condition was a bit cold than usual. Service was good as i saw mostly well versed and experienced staff.

Room Tip: Higher floor for better view
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
sunwayputrahotelkl, General Manager at Sunway Putra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Shahrun N,

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will share your kind words with the team especially operation team, whom I am sure will be overjoyed to receive your praises and compliments. My team and i, certainly look forward to welcoming you and your loved ones with the best care and comfort for all your future stays.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Hotel lobby is at 9th floor , feel like away from busiest place. Very quiet, rooms are very clean and big size mattress , soft pillows. Room amenities good but there's fridge but wondering why no minibar. Comb is missing from amenities which most of 5 star hotel chains keep it. Apart everything good

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business

Dear MJ-EXPLORE,

Thank you for your valuable time in sharing your review with us and for the excellent rating. I am most delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us overall. Most importantly you found the room very clean and I will definitely share your feedback with my team. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you and we certainly look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We stayed as a family during the holiday time. Friendly and helpful staff at the reception.
We had to wait a while for our room to get ready..but it was totally worth it. We stayed in the Presidential apartment, holy cow the rooms were AWESOME. 2 bedrooms, sitting room, large bathrooms...incredible view of skyline.
Really had a fantastic time here. Thank you!

Stayed: December 2016
sunwayputrahotelkl, General Manager at Sunway Putra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear TripTravelsz,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for the excellent rating. We are greatly flattered to note that we have exceeded your expectations in all areas. We certainly look forward to welcome you back in the near futurel.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Best service ever . I would love to stay there again. Thanks sunway putra . Delicious food we were having for sahur. And also we pay small amount to add in sahur and received free extra bed. Very nice place!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family

Dear cyfa2017,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for the excellent rating. We are greatly flattered to note that we have exceeded your expectations in all areas. We certainly look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

The internet wifi was terrible as well as the services. Although the location is so convenient but the hotel services were so BADLY . It is not what I expected from 5 star hotel. I've chosen this hotel because of the surrounding areas are so good.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Norasia,

Greetings from Kuala Lumpur, thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your experiences on Trip Advisor. First, and foremost, please allow me to sincerely apologise for the problems that you encountered. At the time when you were staying with us the hotel was fully booked and most of the guests were using our free WiFi in one way or another. Of the over thousand guests that were in house you were the only one that reported having any problems although you did not do so during
your stay. I have noted your comments on the hotel services which were not up to your expectations from a 5 star hotel. In order for me to look into this and to be able to get back to you I would be very grateful if you would send me more details to my email - spkl.gm@sunwayhotels.com
I do understand that you were unhappy that the restaurant staff did not allow you to take food off the breakfast buffet, although they did offer to send it to your room. Norasia, I look forward to hearing from you so that I can dig deeper into the problems you experienced and respond back to you. In the interim, I remain

Respectfully yours.