US$196
US$185
Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$112
US$95
Hotel Petaling(Kuala Lumpur)
US$14
Ascott Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$203
US$122
Trip.com
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$167
US$72
  • Pool
US$210
Melia Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$73
US$66
  • Pool
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$142
Hotels.com
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$140
US$108
Trip.com
1,179 results
All reviewsjalan alorlow yat plazawalking distanceberjaya times squarehotel is in a great locationbreakfast was includedpetronas towersshoppingmonorail
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Let’s start from good things- location. Hotel is on the end of Bukit Bintang street which never sleeps and has a lot of restaurants,coffees,shop and etc. Hotel rooms has a good view, staff seemed to be okay. Much more l can mention of bad things. For example carpets! So dirty,old! I would not be surprised if some animals live inside. Walls are dirty too.Hotel has a bad smell in general. Breakfast was impossible to eat-some strange food with very little international choices. Bad coffee. Worst breakfast l have ever experienced at the hotel. Coffee in the lobby was tasteless. I love swimming but but never went to swimming pool because it looked dirty and only some muslim people with hundreds of chlothes stayed in there. I think this hotel survives only because of cooperation with travel agencies which brings indian and arab tourists.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
6  Thank Gintare M
RCBB_PR, Public Relations Manager at Royale Chulan Bukit Bintang, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Gintare M,

Greetings from The Royale Bintang Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback and overall ambiance. We regret that some of these factors had inconvenienced you during your stay.

We appreciate your observation and concern, both on our facilities as well as service level. We have taken note of your views and will take corrective steps to put things in order and better perspective.

The issues highlighted have been addressed with the department heads concerned. Remedial measures have been taken in order to avoid future recurrence of similar incidents. Nevertheless, we appreciate your comments on our shortcomings as this will be another learning experience for our staffs to better themselves.

As for your comments regarding "muslim people with hundreds of chlothes (sic) stayed in there", we have deep respect and take good care of all our guests regardless of nationality and creed but nonetheless they should have never entered the swimming pool without proper attire. Our pool attendant will be more vigilant in taking care of this.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Kuala Lumpur.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I visited the hotel and stay for one night .. check in was smooth. After about 12 midnight , the AC was warm and call the operator and informed my room ac was warm and she cut my line . 2nd time called and finally Long waited she passed me to reception and speak to khairul .. I told him can you please change my room as my ac was warm , he say can’t change room as per the hotel SOP , he need to send the maintenance team verify and repair first before he change change room , WHAT ? SOP ? I need to explain to him that now already midnight and I just need a room to sleep, he insisted that he can’t change until the engineering team come to repair and if can’t only he allow me to change room ( he forgot I paying for the room ), i ask for duty manager to return my call . He call again and inform that he have prepare a room at different floor, and I ask how long the key can be send to room as I need to pack . He was very RUDE reply say NOW !

I demand speak to the duty manager , he called back and I ask him do you know what happen ? He reply say I don’t know , I have to repeat myself again to explain to him what I’m going through, no apologies was given . I have decided stay in same room as need to catch up early flight in few hours.

Room at 7 th floor was noisy , can hear the car and bike sound . Room was old was not well maintain . Carpet and cleanliness need to improved. Very disappointed with the stay and not value for money . Basic guest need must be right . Customer experience and needs need to be improved. Not Hotel SOP guest to follow ( we are guest who paying for the room ) . And staff training needed to listen to customer, instate telling SOP of Hotel . Not recommended to stay as down the road have better service and hotels.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear guest,

Greetings from The Royale Bintang Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review on us. We welcome all feedback and comments as they are tools to further assist us to improve ourselves hence you can be rest assured, your review/comments are taken very seriously.

We apologise for the less-than-satisfied experience you had with us. Your concerns raised have been discussed with the relevant department heads and steps for improvement in the areas mentioned by you are in place and have been implemented.

Again thank you for your feedback and we would certainly like to welcome you back one day for another chance and to make amends. Please let us know if we can assist you

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 12 May 2018

We booked over 4 months ago, fully paid in advance for 3 room and 5 member family group. Arriving at 1.00 am in the morning, the lobby was void of staff! no bell boy on duty to collected all our luggage from our airport limo trunk. No one! The poorly attired hotel security guard attending hordes of local prostitutes, was a scary scene for our first introduction to Malaysia. The front desk was empty, no staff and he had to chase someone to check all of us in. The excuse was, the staff were taking their break and dinner! Dinner at 1.00 am? So who takes care of hotel guests? The 3 rooms allocated to us were hardly what we had expected for Malaysia and a so called four stars hotel. Various issue with air conditioner, water leaking, smell, broken furniture, poor bathroom cleanness, and on and on... It will take pages of serious complain if we had to mention everything. Left over smelling food, Mc. Donald left over and rubbish in our corridors. People smoking in non smoking restricted floor where we stayed. Local behaving like primates, occupying single room with half a dozen kids behaving as if they were in kindergarten playground., making noise all day long. We went once only to the coffeehouse on the 2 floor. The pathetic buffet was such rubbish cooking, so despicable and frankly impossible to eat. beside it was a real circus down there. We decided to take our breakfast outside the hotel, even though the breakfast was includes in our room rate. The linen were so bed that I decided to buy bed sheets and blanket from a department store. If you want to sleep better in a clean bed, bring your own linen, blanket and even your bathroom towels. We are not joking. That hotel deserve no stars at all! Honestly, that pinhole should be closed immediately The Management are all to lazy, spent to much time seating and talking BUT do not deliver. Poorly groomed staff and lots of them can't even communicate in intelligent English. The pool was a total nightmare, the business center on the 3rd floor looks more like a staff get together chat and entertainment room. We paying hotel guests have to adjust to the staff all the time and they always have excuses and always seem to look at us as if we bothered them! No service what so ever... Try the bar, it was a total joke... Rude waiter no smiling, alcohol and beer prices were way above any other joints near the hotel. THAT HOTEL IS A TOTAL JOKE AND TOO RIDICULOUS. You have no idea how we regretted staying there. We had fully paid on liken and it was too late. Don't trust the photos they put on the website.. it's deviating, so pretentious .. the not royal at all Chulan looks old when you get there. go and sleep ina backpacker place, you will probably be treated better.

Room Tip: over looking the Twin Tower higher floor if you can.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
4  Thank Nicky S
Reviewed 9 May 2018

I have stayed at this hotel on 3 occasions when holidaying in Malaysia. The Hotel is in a great location for visiting Kuala Lumpur. Nice friendly welcome at hotel , efficient check in , bedrooms have amazing views of the city at day and night ,free parking excellent breakfast to set you up for day . Staff always very helpful.
Down side the hotel is getting a little tiered and could do with some re decorating in the bedrooms and corridors .

Room Tip: Rooms with view of Petronas twin towers
Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Gordon R

Dear Gordon R,

Greetings from Royale Chulan Bukit Bintang!

Your kind words mean everything to us. Thank you for your vote of confidence and we truly look forward to welcoming you again to our hotel. As for our tired looking hotel, we are soon to see exciting renovation works ahead, starting with the admittedly worn (but clean) carpets. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

The check in was smooth and easy. Booked the deluxe room and the moment entered
the rooms was disappointed as the room were rundown.
Toilet was very slippery with soap leftover not cleaned. Aircon was not functioning according to the temp. set and this cause my sleep to be disturb as it was stuffy.
Breakfast was normal without much varieties and the staff was not attentive to the guest, mostly talking and joking to themselves.
Check out was also smooth.
Next time will try other hotels to stay

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Maiden0422

Dear Maiden0422,

Greetings from Royale Chulan Bukit Bintang!

Thank you for taking the time to share your nice review with us and Trip Advisor community.

We are sure that your advices will be very useful to all our future guests and indeed, we can say that we are currently looking into implementing and improving many of the things that you have highlighted in your review - for instance air conditioning is already now much improved. On behalf of the management, please accept our sincere apologies if our staff members chatting to each other bothered you. We understand that it looked quite unprofessional and will ensure that our staff will be more attentive in providing service excellence befitting our status as a 4 star hotel, instead of talking and joking to each other.

Thank you again for your kind words, we look forward to welcoming you back soon to Royale Chulan Bukit Bintang.