We stayed at this hotel for 5 days, chosen on buffet breakfast and a pool in hotel+ proximity to centre and shops. Rooms were OK, rather small though with an extra bed that we requested and probably the darkest I've ever been. They did try with contemp decor, but would benefit with few stronger light globes. The hotel is convinently located - 5 mins to BB, Times Square and 10 to China Town. Taxi ramp is just outside the hotel and each driver is also a 'tour guide' and can take you places for say 30RM/hr. Very handy if you don't have time for hop on/hop off bus (can be very timely due to traffic in KL). The breakfast was great, there was live music each evening in one bar. Pool is tiny but we did go only for one hour max each day in between tours and shopping and that was quite relaxing and refreshing! Selection of TV channels was not all that great, but you'll probably spend very little time in front of it. Yes it is on a main street but higher floors don't seem to suffer that much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Modern Hotel with terraced design, situated within minutes of business & commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swiss-Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Garden Kuala Lumpur
- Swiss Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur