US$196
US$158
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$64
US$58
US$75
  • Pool
US$106
US$95
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$94
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$118
US$112
Melia Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$69
US$62
  • Pool
Ascott Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$223
US$116
Trip.com
US$120
US$108
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$133
US$101
Trip.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

3,064 results
All reviewslatest recipeklia expresskl sentral stationhilton hotelthe club loungespg memberconvenient locationairport trainswimming poolgreat poolpremier roomcorner roomeasy accessbusiness triplittle indiabuffet breakfastpublic transport
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have stayed at LM for the past 5 years,this time for an amazing 30 nights.Although full to capacity the service was once again top class Fauzy & Michael you should be really proud of your whole team. The hotel has the feeling of one big happy family,of which we were very proud to be part of .
Having had breakfast and dinner every day in Latest Recipe I must say a special thanks to charismatic chef Antoine and all the staff there who made our visit so special. There is no need to look any further than Le Meridien if you're planning to visit KL as it has it all- Location, refurbished rooms, amazing staff and a wonderful swimming pool (temperature perfect around 26 degrees). Can't wait until next year..

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank helenayrscotland
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here because of the easy access to public transport. I located beside KL Sentral Station which is the hub of public transport in KL. The hotel have old fashion interior but overall it was very neat and comfortable to stay. The bathroom are very clean. The bed very comfortable. But maybe the television is a bit old But who are going to watch tv while holiday and business trip.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked this hotel because of it's proximity to Sentral and I was pleasantly surprised that it's actually connected to the station. The porter from the KLIA Express was able to bring our luggage all the way to the hotel lobby - and it had ramps or elevators the whole way, which was a relief with a stroller.

Platinum check-in took place at the lounge (a feature I'm not always fond of), and this was no exception. It's just simple operations - there are more people to check you in at the front desk so it just moves faster. The attendant was nice, but it was unfortunately slow.

Excellent room, great views, the pool was awesome, and the lobby has a chocolate bar! How great is that? I thought the platinum service was excellent.

The other recommendation from my stay would be to improve the breakfast at the club lounge. There weren't enough options. But even with that, I still feel like it was a five star property and service!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2018

the staff, the hotel is just great.. so relaxing and a great location by Sentel station, which made it a breeze getting around.. Sentel also has a reasonably priced shopping mall..
Oh yes and the best breakfast .. awesome..
thanks to everyone for looking after us..

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2018

I stayed here recently, for business, switching to this hotel from where I have tended to stay in the past, due to availability issues at my usual haunt. I am now seriously considering making this my first choice in the future. Really nice room; comfy, modern and stylish. Decent size too. Shower great, and aircon did what it needed to, and QUIETLY (unlike some places).
I had a club room this time so could use the club lounge. Arguably the best club lounge I have stayed in, certainly in the top three, as it had good food choices and was very comfortable.
Staff were great - though that's no surprise as I find they usually are in Malaysia.
The location was good for me on this occasion, as it helped me, this time, to be near the station. Location can be an important factor in KL traffic. As a result of this hotel's location, I could take the KLIA Express train from the main KL airport to central, then it was like a 5-minute walk to the hotel... doable even with the heavy case I had. This meant I did not have the uncertain duration issue of taking a car / taxi into town, and so it was a smoother transition, from long-haul-flight to long-soak-in-the-shower, than going by road in KL tends to be. I liked this very much!
I only had room service once - it was nice. I did not try the restaurants at all - simply because the club lounge offerings satisfied me. This meant my room bill was quite good as I had very few extras to pay for upon check out. The gym was ok, not spectacular but also not bad at all, and the pool was really nice. Not ideal for swimming lengths / laps due to its shape, but still ok for a bit of exercise and an unwind.
I will certainly put this on my list of options next time I am in KL... even if I were needing to work a bit further out I might still choose it as I liked it so much.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business