Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$100
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$126
Ascott Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$133
Trip.com
US$79
Aloft.com
  • Pool
US$126
US$106
Trip.com
Melia Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$78
Book now, pay at stay
US$198
US$187
3,042 results
All reviewslatest recipeklia expresssentral stationhilton hotelthe club loungespg memberconvenient locationkl international airportswimming poolgreat poolpremier roomeasy accesscorner roomlittle indiabusiness tripbuffet breakfastpublic transport
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Tbh I stayed a couple of days at both this hotel and the Hilton next door.
Both hotels are nice, modern and share the same location as they are practically twin towers.
In my humble opinion the Le Meridien is somewhat nicer though, with more stylish rooms an better breakfast facilities.
The rooftop swimming pool is amazing and is shared with the Hilton.
The only min point for me is that none of their rooms seem to have bathtubs, only showers, which is okay for a couple of days but not for a longer stay, but that’s just me. The Hilton’s offering is better at that, and their rooms seem also slightly bigger, but again, bit less stylish and less attention to detail.
Chose whichever one of the two hotels and you won’t be disappointed either way; in my opinion it’s a draw.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Perfect location, within city centre with connection to Nu Sentral Mall and KL Sentral Hub, connected to LRT, MRT and KLIA Express. No problems for transport, a station away from Pasar Seni ( The Central Market) where you can find the foods at Chinatown.
The Premium Room was excellent with bathtub and bed was extremely comfortable with LCD TV.
Quiet environment and WiFi connection very strong, finished my work without any distractions.
I will come back to stay again for next trip.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 10:30PM and really wanted a welcome drink but the bar was closed. After a long travel day we were hoping for an upgraded room for our SPG status but they didn’t have any available. The staff was very nice and accommodating. The hotel is connect to the mall and the KL express which is fabulous. No need to go outside at all.

Stayed: January 2018
LeMeridien_KL_MY, General Manager at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear TiffanyDC2015,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, and for being an SPG gold member. Please accept my apologies for your overall disappointment with the stay, but we are delighted with your compliments for the team and for the hotel’s great location. While we place great importance on the loyalty of our SPG members, unfortunately the hotel was full on the night of your arrival and so while we offered an enhanced room in the category you booked, I am sorry that we were unable to upgrade you. Unfortunately our Gastro Sentral Bar was also closed when you checked in just after midnight and so you were unable to enjoy the welcome drink. While the drinks voucher is also valid the next day, of course this may not be convenient, and again, please do accept my apologies. I do hope that you otherwise enjoyed the stay, and that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur in the future.

Very best,
Michael Delargy

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This is a good hotel with attentive staff. We were upgraded during our stay. The hotel was near the trains so easy to get around to the main sites. The only down side was the pool was very small but it is to be expected in a bustling city!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I was leading a group of 96 and we stayed for three nights. Overall it was a great stay for all of us. Location is very convenient for to and fro to airport, KL business district and all area of tourist interest. Very clean modern rooms. Lobby is a large area and so is pool on the 8th floor, which of is though common for Hilton. Each day we enjoyed our breakfast at Latest Recipe located on the 5th floor, with very large spread out. We had a bad experience at check in. I know its not possible to accommodate a large group for an early check in as we arrived at 9 am. I requested for only two rooms and in the end only one room out of our 49 and that too for my aged parents but there was no response and contacting duty manager mid day was disappointing. I got my room at around 4:30 pm. Though behaviour and service of staff at Latest Recipe, Pool, Concierge, Spa was very good. Inspite of the unprofessional attitude of the staff at reception and the duty manager, I would still strongly recommend this property as we enjoyed our stay a lot.

Room Tip: Higher Floor
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business