3,643 results
All reviews wedding planner banquet team pavilion mall living space bukit bintang petronas towers bedroom apartment chinese restaurant golden triangle the executive lounge buffet breakfast upon check shopping centre prince accor concierge renovation
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I've stayed for 2 nights there before heading to Singapore with my family. I am a Accor Plus member so I can pre-check-in online. The hotel lobby is quite grand, and we enjoyed a welcome drink coupon for our family at 1/F lounge. It's a very comfortable and relax lounge to enjoy the drinks.

The swimming pool is shared with the residence tower, but when we went to swimming, there's not many people using the pool. The water temperature in the pool is quite cold, even at 1:30 PM when we went there with strong sunshine. The changing room can be enhanced if hot water supply is available.

Overall the hotel is a nice one to stay. Staff also friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2016

The Hotel should not be listed into the Accor Hotels network.
The service is very good, but all the rest is not matching the standard.
The rooms are very old, plugs for recharging the telephone are far from the bed and in a very uncomfortable position. The water comes out from the shower only from the top and you cannot adjust the flow. The bed is ok. The executive lounge has a very poor selection of FB. I ordered pancakes a la carte during my breakfast at the Club Lounge but they weren't that good. The coffee is terrible both at the Lounge, Lobby. The coffee machine in the room is old and the coffee really bad. I am Platinum member for Accor and I seldom find this low quality around asia.

Room tip: No good rooms found until now
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

My initial impression was not very pleasing as it took the staff 10 minutes to find my reservation despite me handing over my reservation email to them. I was then informed there were no rooms available yet despite it being 2pm and I would need to wait for the room to be ready. I was there for business purposes so I was under pressure time wise and not happy. However, Ahmed then upgraded me to a better room and said I could check in immediately! I had booked a one bedroom superior room and was upgraded to a one bedroom deluxe room on the 24th floor. The unit was clean, spacious, comfortable, immaculate and had everything I needed. The wifi connection was great. When I ran out of paper, they provided it to me obligingly at the business center. I used the gym which was decent and the pool also looked very nice. Breakfast was a little limited but sufficient for me. The location is extremely central and conveniently next to a shopping mall (pavilion), a grocery shop (7-eleven) and there's a fantastic Chinese restaurant (Hakka) on the doorstep of the hotel. I ordered room service one night (wonton soup noodle) which was not surprisingly pricey (hotel prices) but very delicious! I left the hotel with a heavy heart and have no complaints at all.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel not knowing what to expect based on mixed trip Advisor reviews due to unavailability at hotels I normally stay at because of a regional conference.
On arrival I was assigned a room that over looks a construction site and I asked the duty manager to transfer me to a room on the opposite side of the building which she kindly arranged.
The room I stayed in called a corner room was very spacious with a very large flat screen TV, a good quality coffee maker and a huge bathroom with separate tub and shower. The bed was confortable. However the room seemed dated and needs freshening up.
The housekeeping team cleaned my room as soon as I turned on the make-room sign and always offered turn down. They also replaced my coffee maker as soon as it broke down.
The lobby is on the small side for KL hotels and was always busy.
One of the major assets of this hotel is the location. Ideally placed in between Bukit Bintang and the Golden Triangle. I was able to walk to most places and used the metro on occasions.
The hotel is most certainly not a luxury hotel, but a 1st class hotel at a very good rate.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Location is very good. Right behind Pavilion shopping mall, and from there you can access directly to Bukit Bintang Street and the famous Alor Street, all walkable distance. However, apart from the location, this is probably the poorest Standard Pullman I had stayed before. Stay in deluxe one bedroom apartment, everything seem old and aged. Dirty carpet, old kitchen appliance, old closet, etc. To use the lift, room card is needed to activate it, but everyone is having problem with the card reader.
As a platinum accor member, I didn't get a free room upgrade. I was told I have booked for the highest category for the one bedroom type, and further upgrade to two bedrooms type is not applicable. What an unacceptable excuse! They simply define their own way of "free upgrade to next room level".
For lounge access, unlike lounge in other hotels, there wasn't hi-tea session at 2pm, just non-alcoholic drinks throughout the day, and cocktail session in evening. The breakfast served in lounge is a la carte style, and for the two morning I was there, it took 30-40 mins for my order to be delivered, so, be prepared. Also, the foods taste bad!
The staffs also not friendly too. A young and petite lady in the lounge asked for my room number the first and the second day when I was there. And it is not like they have many guests. For many times in the lounge of other hotels, the staffs were able to address my last name after first visit. I wasn't expect the same standard, but couldn't her just recognise our faces, since I was told I will be treated as a VIP per accor claim?
Frankly, very unlikely that I will return to the same place. I would rather stay in Pullman Bangsar if I need to pick a Pullman Hotel.

Room tip: Only hotel rooms are facing KLCC, not for apartments.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family