“Great massage, awesome reflexology ”

Shu-Jin Therapy Zone
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I wish I’d gone there sooner but instead waited in my last day. I ended up choosing a 30 minute reflexology and 60 minute full massage (two different people) and it was as good as people have claimed. I can’t remember the guy’s name who did the reflexology (younger guy) but he was super knowledgeable. Within a minute he asked me if I’ve been in pain for x and y, both were so right on. He then mentioned that he can tell I don’t sleep well and enough and he could tell after he massaged between my big toe and the next toe. I wish I can remember his name because he really helped me.
It was somewhat painful but the relief after was worth it.

I then got a massage from Nairul (?). At first I thought it wasn’t deep enough but surprisingly, the pressure was probably what I really needed because i felt so good after. I had really bad neck issue the last few days which was greatly alleviated after. I also had a massive shoulder pain that she treated. Like the other therapist, she seemed to know what was ailing me within a minute. I would definitely go again. While the massage was fantastic, I am wishing I had more chance to do the reflexology as it was the best one I’ve experienced!

1  Thank Scouting_the_world
"master"
"rm50"
"asia"

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

If you like a hard massage where all your knots are found and pushed to oblivion, this is the place for you. Very cheap too - Rm50 for one hour. Highly recommended

Reviewed 27 December 2017

We had a foot + shoulder massage just today at this place for RM50 for 1 hour. The masseurs are blind, but very skillful and friendly. They are able to adjust the strength of the massage depending on the individual's preference. The place is easy to find and a 5 min walk from NU Sentral mall. It is on the second floor and i would highly recommend this place. This shop also provides jobs for the blind community which is a worthwhile cause to support.

2  Thank Matthew C
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

If you are mania for massage, strongly recommend. Quality of massage is the best. The price is also reasonable. But if you want luxury mood, do not go.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Arrived with husband and was told men do men women do women, which was different than the reviews previously.

I had a 30 min reflexology session and 30 mins full massage. As it was my first time she said she will not do it as hard. Wow the pain and that was going lightly....

I agree with previous posts, do not flinch otherwise they concentrate more on that area. She did a good job on my muscles and although a painful experience it did leave my back less tense.

The location wasn't amazingly easy to get to. She wore gloves so not sure why previous post was unhappy with hygiene?

Overall happy with the treatment, disappointed they changed their policy on who can massage people. Wouldn't have it done again but good experience

5  Thank STHoliday