“Good value treatment”

Shu-Jin Therapy Zone
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

The location and ambience of this place is hardly the most exotic so don't go in expecting a spa. However, the treatment was one of the best I have experienced - good strong pressure on the muscles, more suited to sports massage therapy which I like. At the price (50RM) for an hour, it's great value.

All reviews
"master"
"rm50"
"asia"

Reviewed 25 April 2017

After receiving a recommendation from a colleague and reading the positive reviews here, I finally managed to make it along for a 30 minute reflexology session.

I was treated by Roslan who did an extremely thorough job. The session included some health advice and felt like something of a medical check up and consultation. I was very impressed with the treatment and agreed with everything that Roslan had to say.

As others have noted, the premises is basic with no frills. This is a place for a good honest massage at a great price.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

A decent place with friendly staff. Some of them are either blind or partially blind. Have been going here every month now and the best is Fatah. Fatah is very strong and he concentrates on the areas that I am most in pain. The pricing is very reasonable as it is only rm50 per hour for body massage. Located near the train station and it is opposite the YMCA hostel entrance. Will definitely go back there again by end of this month!!!

Reviewed 6 April 2017

This place is not like a real spa. It's just like a few room with beds and divided by curtain. Masseur mostly is a man with sight's illness or fully blind. But when its come about massage, I feel worth to pay since I manage to have massage from Mr. Ruslan and Mr. Fattah. Both man is a good masseur, with strong pressure on body massage (if you like strong one, because after massage, will feel like bit pain but it's just gonna be okay) and good reflexology massage for foot. You also can do it by walk-in but better make a phone call reservation to make sure you get the good masseur.

At the same time, its our chance to value unfortunate people like blind mans and help them by create jobs.

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2017

I went there a few times, sometimes I got better or worst masseuses, but finally I got and excellent Thiery. I started with 30min foot reflexology and after 10 min I asked him for 30 min on my back. Next thing we arranged 2 hours massage for the next 6 days until my departure. Well, as much as I was in pain, wanting to run away, sometimes cursing sometimes laughing Thiery did an enormous improve on my body!!! I am grateful for his patience and effort he putted in my recovery. My left hand is stronger so I can open a bottle of water; my knee is strong :) all stress muscles a gone :) If you are there ask for him or make an arrangement. Highly recommend him!!!

1  Thank Dorota B