1,561 results
All reviews la cucina yoga mat federal highway mid valley the link the executive lounge lrt station shuttle service platinum member business trip pleasant stay f b shuttle bus welcome drink breakfast buffet king bed late check
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Visited on business, this hotel was a nice surprise. Very courteous staff, ever helpful and always with a smile. Excellent food options and a relaxing lounge to add. Well kept rooms and clean. Affordable and elegant, this hotel goes on my top listed hotels. I would prefer to stay here whenever I am in KL. Belongs to the Accor group of hotels, they maintain high standards. Overall a lovely stay.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Mr_Andrew_Carlile, General Manager at Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hi Ravindran R,

Thank you for choosing Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us on your recent stay.

I am pleased to hear that you experienced a very pleasant stay and enjoyed the good service, cleanliness of the room and the delicious food offerings, it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I will share your comments with our team.

Your feedback will definitely encourage and motivate all our team to further improve and we look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to the Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar in the near future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I stayed here 2 nights during a pan Asia business trip. I booked the hotel car pick-up, which was a standard people carrier and the driver did well to battle through a late evening monsoon! Check in was efficient but when I reached my room, I could clearly here a baby crying next door so rang down to ask to move and was told to return to reception with my recently delivered case so they could move me. I also asked to be well away from the lifts, which "bonged" really loudly on arrival at each floor - really pointless and unnecessary on any hotel, but especially a business focused one! The rooms are nice and especially the glass separating the bathroom but a little dirty in places. Breakfast was a little chaotic with no table service, not even for hot drinks, and food wasn't topped up quickly to keep up with demand. Many tour groups seemed to use the hotel as a base which led to obvious busy periods. The downstairs bar had no atmosphere and you could hear piped and live music at the same time! I used the hotel pool early one morning which was empty because it was really cold!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Mr_Andrew_Carlile, General Manager at Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Parrotfish,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at the Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We are pleased to hear you generally had a pleasant stay and thank you for highlighting some of the areas you felt we can make some improvements, on a positive note thank you for recognizing the efficient service you experienced upon check in.

However it is regretful to know of the housekeeping and breakfast service not being up to our usual standard and we are very sorry for the shortfalls you experienced, we will be making the necessary changes for improvements in the future.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and hope you can consider us once again as we look forward to welcoming you back to the Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar in the near future.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very recommended when you have plan for visit Kuala Lumpur, good place, excellent staff, and strategic place, near with train station, and this hotel also have shuttle to mid valley and KL sentral, service for check in, check out and during stay excellent.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Mr_Andrew_Carlile, General Manager at Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear dhanyramadhany,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed a pleasant stay and appreciated the fast check-in to your room from our friendly staff, we are also pleased to hear you found our location to be suitable with close proximity to the train stations and our frequent complimentary shuttle service to Mid Valley and other points of interest.

I will share your comments with our team, your feedback will definitely encourage and motivate all our team so thank you for taking the time to share your comments.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to the Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar once again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

arrived 20 March 2018
get room 1022 - staying 1 night - business trip
1. I have been several time here, stay in this hotel, one of my favorite hotel if I'm stay in Kuala Lumpur
2. Today I find something that unusual ....... see point 3, 4, 5 ,and 6
3. Notes on the desk already been filled by someone perhaps the one that stay in my room ( so your house keeping not checking it properly)
4. Bed linen ...I can see that theres is a spot or mark ......I dont kow what it is ....not clean well
5. the lamp on the desk keep on blinking ......., something wrong with the lamp
6.behind the couch need someone to vacumm it
7. the aircon is noisy

all evidence been record by photos and video ....
need your GM to do action on this.....its not Pullman Standard

regards

Christian Wattimena
+62817111646

Room tip: make sure the room is clean
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Mr_Andrew_Carlile, General Manager at Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Cwatt V,

Thank you for choosing the Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar for your recent stay, we really appreciate your continued loyalty and thank you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We are very disappointed to hear that the room condition was not at all to the standard we set and my sincerest apologies for this drop in our normal standards and performance.

I have now started a full investigation on how your room could have been inspected and released in this condition and I can assure you there will be action taken on the staff for their failure to fulfil their work assignment correctly, we will also focus on increased training to ensure all our staff are adhering to our standards and policy and a repeat of an incident such as this cannot happen again.

I am very sorry for the disappointment this incident has caused you and really do appreciate you bring this matter to my attention.

I assure you that your feedback will assist us greatly and we will work harder to improve our shortfalls, we hope you can still consider us again in the future and allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel and service once again.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

This is not the first time I stay in this hotel, as usual the hotel is nice and food are good. only thing is the housekeeping getting a bit lagging lately.. can see the drop in cleanliness standard. But still not till that extent of very dirty. (which I most properly won't give this kind of rating then.)

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Mr_Andrew_Carlile, General Manager at Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear richnet9272,

Thank you for choosing the Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar once again and we really appreciate your continued loyalty, we also thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on your recent stay. We are glad to hear that you generally had a very pleasant stay and enjoyed the food however I am very sorry to hear of the shortfall regarding the housekeeping service not being up to our usual standard. We apologize for the issue you faced and will ensure more training and inspections are implemented to make the necessary improvements for the future.

We really thank you for your comments and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar once again in the near future.