Lowest prices for your stay
US$24
Free cancellation until 23/09/21
Booking.comUS$24
PricelineUS$24
Agoda.comUS$24
All reviews chow kit rooftop bar north tower coin operated laundry valet parking toiletries provided basic amenities complimentary wifi clean hotel late check tv channels check in process breakfast room room facing comfortable bed bus stop swimming pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2021

Cleanliness, service oriented team, amenities and value for money. That’s the scalability of this hotel for my business that it has become my first choice for my trips to Kuala Lumpur. Keep up the good work.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
2  Thank WardahHassan313
Stephen Magor, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2021

Dear WardahHassan313,

Thank you for leaving us with a full 5-star rating. Glad to know that you are a loyal guest, where this was your third visit to Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman South. Again, I appreciate you leaving us with a positive comment, where you are fond with our cleanliness services, team, amenities and more. I wish to welcome you back as our valued guest for many more stays in the near future! :)

Reviewed 31 March 2021

Overall was excellent.

Love the Menara Tower View.

Bed super comfy.

But not really recommended for joining room cause u can hear clearly when they talk.

Aircond good.

Breakfast was really good. Really enjoy the Kuey Teow ❤️❤️

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank zues465

Dear zues465,

Thank you for leaving us with a splendid 5-star rating! Glad to know that you are happy with the view, and that the bed and breakfast reached your expectations. I sincerely hope that our team members' hospitality service satisfies you as well. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman South in the near future as our valued guest - hopefully its soon!

Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

Absolutely bad experience from start to the short end. Wanted to park my car, and was told I can only do so after checking in and paying for parking. And when I insisted to park first as my luggage are in the car; the facts were then conveniently changed to ‘car park is full’. Was directed to the basement parking at the North block.

At checkin - I asked for an upgrade, and the receptionist reluctantly agree after several minutes of prodding; ‘ok, we upgrade you for this stay only’. Begging for an upgrade isn’t exactly what we’d expect as a Diamond member.

Room was on a high floor; and after staying in for an hour, it was still warm, despite the air conditioner indicating (incorrectly) that it’s 16 degree Celsius. It felt more like 26 degree celcius.

Collecting my luggage from the car in the North wing, means walking through a rat-infested, dirty and dark back lane, and dragging the luggage without help across puddles of foul water and over carcasses of dead rats.

An hour after checking in, I informed the reception that I would like to check out immediately due to this safety and hygiene issue - and he gladly take the keys and said ‘ok, all clear’.

First of all - this hotel is not a Garden Inn standard. A Hampton at most - if at all. Rooms are small, dingy and warm (in a bad way).

Secondly, service and elite recognition is as bad as it can get. The staff acted like they’ve not been paid for months.

Thirdly, RATS at the back lane and expecting guests to take their luggage across this dirty, dangerous lane is frankly, a safety and hygiene issue.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank WilliamNg111
Stephen Magor, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman South, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Dear WilliamNg111,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review after your recent stay with us.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the lapse in service standards you experienced on this occasion. Rest assured I share your disappointment on your unpleasant experience and have in response addressed your concerns with our senior management team to ensure such lapses are not repeated.

Once again I do apologise that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. I would however encourage you to treat this as an exception rather than a reflection of what the hotel generally delivers. The Team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Hotel soon.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 6 December 2020

Front office guys is friendly but i’am A bit disappointed when i check in my room don’t have door seal for clean stay . As i know hilton clean stay is important so my expectations not like what i get ..

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Reen2409
Stephen Magor, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

Dear Reen2409 ,

Thank you for leaving us a review. I hope you had a great time here during your stay. Rest assured that your feedback has been duly noted and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman South again.

Reviewed 5 November 2020

After a long journey from the UK to Malaysia via Saudi Arabia ,involving 2 flights and 15 hours flying, I arrived at my hotel with my bags having been lost by the airline. I was greeted warmly by Mr Azarieh and Ms Noori who were utmostly polite and charming.

And then I was asked for my Passport to checkin. I spent time looking for my passport in my handluggage. Mr Azarieh gave me some private space to sit and search my handluggage. I had dropprd it in my Airport Transfer. I rang my transfer company and they immediately sent the driver back with the passport.

Panic over, I checked into my room. As it was a large room, I looked straight ahead and saw some cakes,fruit and a card for my 40th birthday which I was celebrating on arrival in Malaysia.

I got a super shock when I looked left and saw my bed covered in balloons, a lovely happy birthday sign and 40 made out of artificial rose petals ! A lot of thought had gone into the preparation by Mr Ingram and his team and I was deeply grateful !

The Bathroom was super modern and with a warm rainforest shower and exquisite toiletries. I changed rooms on day 2 to get a better view of the Petronas Towers. Ms Lin arranged this and Ms Gloria checked up that all was ok which was a nice personal touch.
The beds are super comfy and Houdekeeping slip a note under the door if you are on Do Not Disturb.

Room Service is reasonably priced and food delivery staff slip off their shoes when entering the room which is very respectful.

The hotel is in the Chowkit area,famous for the 24 hour market right next door and the Chowkit Metro Station is nearby as are an abundance of Pakistani/Indian restaurants and shops.

There was only 1 computer for communal use - located on the first floor and you cannot download photos to clear device memory. I used the cheap rate but high speed Mekong Internet Café opposite the KFC, a short walk away.
Every staff member I encountered had a beautiful and caeing approach. The Breakfast Room offered elaborate International Cuisine every day of my 4 night stay and omelettes were cooked fresh to order. Breakfast staff are very charming and welcoming.

I will not hesitate to return ! A truly enjoyable stay !

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Petronas Twin Towers.
Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank globaljettraveller

Dear WindowSeat79,

Thank you for leaving us a wonderful review. I hope you had a great time here during your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman South again.