“Very fun and relaxing”

Kenko Fish Spa
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Way more fun than a pumice stone, let these Dr. Fish gently nibble at your toes, exfoliating your weary feet. Hygienic and wonderfully unique.
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

I did enjoy the fish spa, it's ticklish yet enjoyable. I did foot massage, scrub and back massage afterward spent almost 3 hours there, very relaxing to do after long day of shopping in Pavilion

Reviewed 6 May 2016

I've been to this place 4 times in my visit. I love their foot reflexology, Jason is a great therapist. They don't use lotions or oils which is very different. I think they used some powder. The foot massage is soft and soothing whilst touching the reflexology points. The head acupressure message is deeply relaxing too. The hand reflexology was a bit disappointing as the actual hand gets 4-5 minutes out of the 30 minute session with the rest of the time spent on the arms.

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

The place is no doubt clean and beautiful, I would love to give it a higher rating but the stoic lady manning the front desk kind of ruined it for me. You can argue that her personality has nothing to do with the place but when it comes to places like this (about relaxing), the user's overall experience determines how good the place is and in this instance her robotic personality was a downer for me. She wasn't rude, she just lacked the ability to smile and show a bit of friendliness, even my hotel's security guard was friendlier than her.

The fishes nibbling on your feet are ticklish, I'd suggest not looking down without bracing yourself!

Reviewed 22 February 2016

I have had a fish spa before in Singapore where you could chose ponds according to the size of the fish. There I opted for the smallest size fish and I enjoyed the experience. The Kenko Fish spa has one pond with mixed sizes of fish. I tried to proceed with the spa but couldn't. The fish were aggressive - and as there is only one pool when you put your feet in all of the fish swarm over. I'm not saying this is a bad thing but rather that this spa is better suited to people already familiar with fish spas and happy to have rigorous biting of your feet. I tried over several minutes but couldn't. To the Spa's credit - they offered me instead a conventional foot scrub which I gladly accepted and thoroughly enjoyed. The Spa looks very clean and I found the customer service to be very good.

1  Thank ArohaCM