“A Quiet and Cozy Place”

Honolulu Coffee, Dotombori
Ranked #26 of 1,895 Coffee & Tea in Osaka
Reviewed 15 April 2018

If you are tired of the noise and lights in Dotonbori and Minami area, this place is perfect for some quiet time and good coffee. The place is not crowded and you have a nice view of the river. Cozy and relax atmosphere. Coffee is good and cakes are delicious. Don't forget to clean your mess as you go.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Coffee was fine, not very strong. My mom had a pineapple juice which was good but half full of ice. View of the canal, the people watching and the boats of tourists traveling made it worth it.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Honolulu coffee place is a good place and it serve a good coffee there and we had ordered original pancakes which is really good. We enjoyed our time in Honolulu Coffee.

Additional information, there is free WiFi in the shop.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

The breakfast was nice and a nice view near the window. It also has power outlet if you need to Charge your phone. Nice ambience.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Terrible terrible service with extremely awful attitude! We were getting coffee to go. Waited at the cashier for at least 5 minutes with 5-6 waitresses passing by us and no one came to serve us! Ignoring us on purpose when asked if we can order stuff! And when the staff came to take our order, her attitude was SO TERRIBLE I can't even describe!!! Pretended that she didn't understand me ! With extremely rude attitude! (I was extremely polite!) When I asked her questions she ignored on purpose and just didn't say anything with a sh** face on!!! I just pointed at the menu at the end. And got a coffee and left! I thought japanese people are polite. They shouldn't work in service industry if they are going to continue with this attitude. My friends got some hair in their pancakes last time they visited. The managers attitude was extremely awful too!!! No refund either! They waited for over 40 minutes for their pancakes!
Don't go there if you don't want to get pissed off by their staff, or pube hair-like hair in your food!
Awful!