“Breakfast with a view”

Honolulu Coffee, Dotombori
Ranked #17 of 1,158 Coffee & Tea in Osaka
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

The breakfast was nice and a nice view near the window. It also has power outlet if you need to Charge your phone. Nice ambience.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Terrible terrible service with extremely awful attitude! We were getting coffee to go. Waited at the cashier for at least 5 minutes with 5-6 waitresses passing by us and no one came to serve us! Ignoring us on purpose when asked if we can order stuff! And when the staff came to take our order, her attitude was SO TERRIBLE I can't even describe!!! Pretended that she didn't understand me ! With extremely rude attitude! (I was extremely polite!) When I asked her questions she ignored on purpose and just didn't say anything with a sh** face on!!! I just pointed at the menu at the end. And got a coffee and left! I thought japanese people are polite. They shouldn't work in service industry if they are going to continue with this attitude. My friends got some hair in their pancakes last time they visited. The managers attitude was extremely awful too!!! No refund either! They waited for over 40 minutes for their pancakes!
Don't go there if you don't want to get pissed off by their staff, or pube hair-like hair in your food!
Awful!
Not worth it !

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I can see why the staff can be a bit severe..great location with good quality eats. Worth the wait for the coffee and what nots that may strike your fancy

Reviewed 26 November 2017

This cafe was location in Dotonburi with a beautiful view of canal. We checked this cafe out since we wanted to relax after walking for ages. I had a coffee and snack that was nice but nothing special. Unfortunately, the cafe doesn't provide Wifi.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I met up with a former colleague a recent sunny Sunday morning. Not necessarily hungry, we each ordered the macadamia nut coffee and parked ourselves at the counter over facing the water. Time flew while we chatted, sipped, and chatted some more. The staff didn't seem to mind the few hours we leisurely spent in their establishment. I'm not a coffee-phile but the atmosphere and memory was worthwhile.