“Liked the steak ”

Price range: US$73 - US$82
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Went here with no one but me myself and I. Was great! Staffs were attentive on details. I like the way they present the menu

Reviewed 6 November 2016

This place is great if your in the mood for Prime Rib with the fancy trimmings. We had dinner here and along with the main Prime Rib, we had shrimp cocktail and oysters. And to finish off, great dessert! A little expensive but well worth it for people who live here and want a taste of back home prime rib.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

This is 2nd time go to the restaurant. First time was not so great that I thought it was kind of costly. But I went with different time with other friend for lunch which was good beget buffet everything tasty!!! I would come back for lunch again!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Average food, average price and good service. Recommend if you like US steaks and is nearby.

Personally I prefer a Wagyu.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank yeoc468
Reviewed 14 January 2016

First of all let me advise that this is a spendy place but worth the splurge. We wanted to go somewhere nice, Western, and a for a meat-a-saur our last night visiting our daughter. I have eaten at Lawrys in the States and when I saw this was close I decided on it. We all had the prime rib of course. It was melt in the mouth tender and had excellent flavor. It is carved at the table from the rolling serving tray. Be advised that the less expensive/smaller cuts are sliced and not the true single "slab" of prime rib you might be used to. The larger ones are. I had the Lawry cut and it was huge. The sides were excellent as well. Even though it is a "high class" restaurant, we did not feel out of place in business casual attire. I actually wore clean nice jeans and a sweater. It is located a short walk from the main Osaka train station (not Shin-Osaka Station). You will not be disappointed. There were 2 or 3 families with children here so I would say it is kid friendly also. Go on the website, Open Table, or call for advanced reservations if possible.