Open today: 10:00 PM - 3:00 AM
Review Highlights
Superb Enjoy

It was enthralling to visit this place , just amazing Japan is get going its chilling and exciting... read more

Reviewed 15 July 2019
Vashrajiv
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Awesome place!!!

If yoy wanna dance like nowhere else, you MUST come to this place!! Awesome atmosphere and... read more

Reviewed 28 July 2018
Kevin U
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kyoto
from US$11.80
from US$69.46
from US$44.24
from US$29.77
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Great club, nice people! Pretty cheap and foreigner friendlyI really enjoyed my night there! I definitely recommend it.!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I've been here one too many times and I honestly do love it! The dj changes often, so music can change depending on the night. But usually you can expect to hear hiphop, rap, old school and house. Drinks are a bit expensive, but I swear a good time nevertheless. Come, get crunk and enjoy yourself!

1  Thank kura101
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

My third visit!! Highly recommended! If you want to dance with your friends, this is the place for you! A great club with awesome DJ's! Check it out!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We went as a follow-up of a friend's birthday party. The staff was very friendly and helpful in bringing in champagne with sparkling candles. Unforgettable moment for us and for the bday girl!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I went to Butterfly because I met a girl that recommended it, I went there and the music was dope. On top of it, the staff is really friendly

Date of experience: March 2017