All reviews convenient location near the train station would stay again harbour sannomiya kettle supermarket eateries 3pm
Reviewed 28 February 2018

We stayed here for three nights while exploring Kobe. The hotel is clean and comfortable despite being somewhat dated. Perfect location near the train station and harbor, lots of restaurants and shops close by. We would stay again!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ChisunHotel_Kobe, マネージャー at Chisun Hotel Kobe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you for staying at the Chisun hotel Kobe.

We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
We are delighted that you were satisfied with the hotel clean and comfortable.

Chisun Hotel Kobe
Hotel Operation Manager

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Wow, in terms of value for money in immediate proximity to Kobe station this hotel - booked online via Rakuten - cannot be beat; ¥4500 versus standard business hotels about twice that. Rooms small but clean, free WiFi, amenities. Only small knock was breakfast overpriced at ¥1200 for so-so buffet, but the savings elsewhere more than offsets. This budget hotel chain is my new favorite.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank daniels372
ChisunHotel_Kobe, マネージャー at Chisun Hotel Kobe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Thank you for staying at the Chisun hotel-Kobe.

The fact that you enjoyed your stay is the greatest source of encouragement for all of us.
Best Regards.

ChisunhotelKobe
Hotel operation Manager

Reviewed 5 February 2017

This Chisun showed the typical friendly service expected from the chain and l was very satisfied with the service. The staff also speak English fine so I do not expect any problems for any English travelers. Overall, the thing I love most about Chisun is that its price is always reliably cheap even during busy times. This one is also located right next to the JR Kobe station so its location is quite convenient. As for the room, sadly it is the typical cramped room style of Japan, however it was very clean and had everything you need. Overall, a very budget friendly hotel that I would recommend to any traveler looking for a quick and easy stay.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
ChisunHotel_Kobe, マネージャー at Chisun Hotel Kobe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Thank you for staying at the Chisun hotel Kobe.
Thank you for your kind words about staff.
We are very sorry if staff member´s inadequate English ability inconvenienced you in any way.Thank you for your constructive feedback.
Best Regards.
Chisun hotel Kobe
Hotel operation manager

Reviewed 8 October 2016

Made a last minute booking at the Chisun Hotel in Kobe. The reviews had been a little mixed so we were pleasantly surprised with the standard of the room and the hotel. The only room within our budget was a smoking room (we are non smokers) but the room didn't smell of smoke and was very clean. It was conveniently located to a number of train station and walking distance to the major shopping district, China Town and the Harbourland area. In the end the Chisun hotel was a good choice and would stay again.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2016

I had a fabulous stay at the Chisun Hotel! My room was comfortable, clean and well-furnished. I was especially happy with the large, clean bathtub. I took a long, relaxing thoroughly enjoyable bath in it. The buffet breakfast came as a wonderful surprise. I was amazed at the terrific selection of Japanese and western cuisine that I was able to choose from. The hotel staff were gracious, attentive and efficient. I got all of this for only 7000 yen for the one night I stayed there. I certainly got my money's worth. The Chisun Hotel is conveniently located only one to five minutes walk from three different "train" stations; JR Kobe Station, Harborland Station and Kosoku-Kobe Station. The hotel is quiet and seems to attract a responsible, well-behaved clientele. If I ever return to Kobe I will certainly stay at the Chisun Hotel again.

Room tip: This hotel is very popular so please book your room well in advance!
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
ChisunHotel_Kobe, お客様担当マネージャー at Chisun Hotel Kobe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

Thank you for staying at the Chisun hotel Kobe.

We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay at
our hotel.

The fact that you enjoyed your stay is the greatest
source of encouragement for all of us.

ChisunHotel Kobe