“Un’ottima serata italiana”

Parco della Pace
Ranked #1 of 7,602 Restaurants in Hiroshima
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

After 12 days of japanese food we needed to take a “rest”, so we tried this pizzeria! AMAZING! It’s a very good pizza and i also reccommend sweets: we tried hazelnut gelato and caprese pie and they were both super good.
Very nice staff and friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for dinner to try the “best restaurant in Hiroshima”. I thought it was good but the flavour just wasn’t there for me. Fresh ingredients but sauce was heavily lacking herbs and salt and the prices were high. The one waitress was nice but completely run off her feet trying to wait all the tables. I felt stressed out just watching her. We also had to wait 40 minutes for a table when there was a couple on a table for four. There could definitely be more wait staff and a lot more seating. I feel like I’m spoiled for choice being from Melbourne but for good pizza in Japan, you cannot go past the Italian certified Pizza Strada in Tokyo. It is the best! For this place though, would be good for kids as the flavours are fairly plain but I wouldn’t go back, the pizza looks nicer than it tastes.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing pizza, very good salad.
We loved it,
The service was very good, wish we could eat more. Just go there

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The pizza was absolutely delicious!
Just as though we were in Naples again!!
If you need a break from the exceptional Japanese food while in Japan this is the place for you. Close to Peace Memorial Park, family friendly with vegetarian options and lovely wine.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great pizza!! I'm used to Italian pizza from Melbourne, Australia and this was on par with that. Highly recommend visiting it. The owner/host was lovely also.