All reviews night market fly screens bathroom accessories direct shuttle self service laundry shower had great pressure no air con little extra touches west lake separate tap family room serving chinese provided free drinking water tap small round table small supermarket movies on demand
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

All the good comments posted by other guests are true. I was particularly impressed that they have a separate tap for drinking water in the wash basin.
It’s true that the hotel has disabled the air con and ventilation system except for the summer months. We have to open the window to allow outside air to ventilate the room.
Choose a room that faces the mountain or the lake if you want to be away from the main road.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Manager_Huachen, 经理 at Huachen International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear guests: hello! Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We are very sorry that the experience has not met your expectations, and we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by our service. Please accept our sincere apologies here. I will relay it to the relevant departments and make a positive improvement. I will also devote more energy to supervision and inspection in the later work. Hope to have the opportunity to bring you a more enjoyable experience! Sincerely look forward to your coming again, wish you a happy life!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

When we checked in, the reception noticed that there were a total of 3 adults; my wife, myself and my mother-in law. Although, we booked a deluxe twin-sharing, the staff at the reception was really kind to upgrade us to a family room just so that we could have a comfortable stay. And comfortable indeed it was! The bed was really plushy and they would serve fresh fruits every day.

The hotel also provides a fabulous spread of complimentary buffet breakfast at the top floor with a stunning view of the famous Hangzhou West Lake.

It is just a 5-minute's walk to the LongXiangQiao station; which is also surrounded by malls, cafes and restaurants. The West lake is also within 10-minute's walk from the hotel. What's more, there's a night market just behind the hotel bustling with life every evening. In short, fantastic location, fabulous staff and great comfort!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank DerekWee
Manager_Huachen, 总经理 at Huachen International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear guests, thanks for your patronage and comments. Our hotel is ideally located with convenient transportation, complete facilities, close distance from the West Lake, and lakeview rooms and restaurant with a West Lake silhouette. We sincerely look forward to your visit again so that we can bring you some delightful experiences when you enjoy your free time in the post-modern European style intelligent guestrooms.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

It was my first visit to China! To meet my best friend I tied up my luggage and went for an adventure from UAE! Basically I am from Nepal. I have landed in Beijing airport and somehow I felt discriminated by passport control officer as they looked at my passport and wondering how I reached there! However, European were passed without any hassle! Moral of the story Even you spend more money than European you will be still treated differently! Finally I arrived hangzhou after tight security check. What a lovely city with beautiful lake. I booked online hanchuan hotel. And I found it very clean and professional hotel. Specially big thank to housekeeping staff who looked after my room! My room had a view of a street market and I have been there due to curiosity and found amazing. Good hotel and good staff. I definitely recommend this hotel. See you guys soon if not bothered by Chinese custom again!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
Manager_Huachen, 总经理 at Huachen International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I searched a lot about hotels in Hangzhou before I got here, and I found out Huachen Hotel had a great value and convenient location. A few steps away from the west lake grand music fountain and big shopping malls.

The guest service agents were always happy to answer all different kinds of questions. Thanks for the lovely fruit plate; however, I didn’t find a fruit knife in the room, lol. The decoration was outdated but very clean. Excellent job and I will still choose Huachen when I visit Hangzhou next time.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Manager_Huachen, 经理 at Huachen International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I stayed in this hotel for 2N. It is a typical 4-star standard hotel but the hotel staff and the location of the hotel makes up for that extra star. My family and I arrived at the hotel 2 hours before the check-in time. But the hotel staff made sure that we checked in the midst of clearing the room, we were able to check in after just 30 minutes wait. When we needed a taxi, they also brave the rain to hail one for us. Really kind indeed.

As for location, it's a short walk to the West Lake. Near the hotel along Ping Hai Road is also a row of restaurants serving delicious tasting food. As the weather was cool and nice, we took a 40 minutes stroll from the hotel to He Fang Street Market.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Manager_Huachen, 总经理 at Huachen International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018