All reviews boutique hotel west lake room price superb hotel little touches walk in closet major attractions interior design wonderful stay the breakfast area rain shower special thanks spent two nights shopping area an extra bed cab ride shower room
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel is very well maintained both in facilities side and service side. I stayed with my mum from 26 to 29 Sept 2017. The service, I have to mention, truely stand out!!!Checking was a pleasant experience and we were happy to meet Mr Jason whose friendly and smile warmed our arrival experience and throughtout our stay. He also willing to help us to booking the ticket of Romance of the Song Dynasty Show and give us many helpful advises. Also, Amanda in front desk also provided a good service. Much appreciated ELLA to cleaning our room. Everyone was so warm and friendly that I would to came back to this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
The East H, General Manager at The East Hotel Hangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Beelan T,

Thank you for sharing your experience at The East Hotel Hangzhou!

It is all about personalised service and making our guests feel at home when they are away. I am elated that you experienced the high service standards from the team.

Your endorsement on recommending us is greatly appreciated. We would also like to thank you for choosing us as your preferred accommodation on your recent trip. The team and I look forward to welcoming back!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I stayed with my parents from 21/8/17 to 26/8/17. The hotel front desk staffs were all very helpful and friendly. They were willing to go the extra mile, which I was very impressed and grateful for. The room which we stayed in was very spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Would definitely return to this hotel if I were to go back to Hangzhou for a holiday.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
The East H, General Manager at The East Hotel Hangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear poonruth,

Thank you for choosing The East Hotel Hangzhou and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience.

We are glad that you were satisfied with your stay especially with our service. Surely, feedback such as yours will help us to improve where we lack and keep up what we are doing right. We will try our best to take your suggestions on board. After all, the ultimate goal is the satisfaction of our guests.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us time. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Regards,

Lufeng

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

As a foreigner the hotel staff is of excellent help. I had a technical problem with my phone. The accompanied me to the repair shop in Saturday 7pm and stayed with me to make sure it was done. It took maybe 45min al together. Especially my phone is my indispensable translator to travel in China. Without it I could go home as it also my professional tool.
And my compliments for the pleasant hotel and their staff for making my stay so relax and confortable. They are trained to be discrete and attentive to your needs. This is quite rare and not only in China.
So if you look for place with high quality environment and service you go there your eyes shut.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
The East H, General Manager at The East Hotel Hangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear nmarsille,

Thank you for choosing EAST Hotel and we are glad to learn that you had an overall great stay with us.

It is always a pleasure to read of our associates extending warm and hospitable service to our guests. I am sure they will be elated that they helped shape another positive experience.

The EAST team hopes to welcome you back again in the near future and should you require any assistance with your future booking, please feel free to email me at gm@theeasthotel.com.cn

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself is modern and nice but many details are overlooked -- for example, the sinks and bathtub in our room didn't seem to drain. The staff here is nice but not super competent; we are currently spending four hours in the train station and missing an important meeting because they told us we could get a standing ticket to Shanghai and that simply isn't true. Had we known, we would have taken a car or some other option. Instead we have missed a day of our trip and are spending it waiting around.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
The East H, General Manager at The East Hotel Hangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear JillNic83,

Thank you taking the time to share your review of The East Hotel Hangzhou. It is regrettable that your overall experience was did not warrant a positive rating due to the deficiencies in certain areas.

Your valuable feedback is important for us to constantly improve and we appreciate all the areas for improvement you mentioned above. You can be assured that we are working on it and strengthen the communication ablilty of the staffs.

As our guest’s comfort and satisfaction are our priorities and we strive to ensure every stay is memorable, we always encourage our guests to share their feedback with us during their stay so that we can take necessary actions.

We are disappointed to know that what EAST offers, is not up to your expectation and personal preferences. Nevertheless, thank you once again for taking time to share your valuable feedback. We hope for another opportunity to serve you again.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Clean, stylish, welcoming, hospitable, wonderful bathrooms, everything in the room were of high quality, wonderful staff who were willing to answer any of our questions, comfortable mattresses (the harder types) and the breakfast was really worth it... the buffet is good enough, need not order a la carte.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
The East H, General Manager at The East Hotel Hangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Jacqueline I,

Thank you for your wonderful review and it is always a pleasure to receive full marks from an esteemed Level 2 contributor.

We are happy to learn that the hotel facility and overall service levels of the team met your expectations.

The EAST Team hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back in the near future. Please feel free to email me at gm@theeasthotel.com.cn should you require further assistance in your booking with us.

Kind Regards,