1,087 results
All reviews jw marriott momo cafe the executive lounge west lake fitness facilities grand canal business lounge shopping mall fantastic stay decent size business trip dim sum train tickets metro station convenient location breakfast buffet star hotel
Reviewed 28 January 2019

My recent stay at Courtyard Hangzhou Wulin was great! I was not only impressed by its superior hardware/facilities, cleanness, and other A+ facility characteristics, which are almost as good as the ones of J. W. Marriott just next door that I used to stay, but also the hospitality and professionalism of its well trained staff especially at the executive concierge lounge. Will love to stay there again in the future.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 12 January 2019

Courtyard is next door to the JW Marriott in Hangzhou . I was unsure which one to choose. I finally decided to stay 3 nights at the Courtyard. I don't regret. This is a very good hotel, great location, very nice executive lounge. Exeptional swimming pool
I was somewhat disappointed with the food both at the lounge and at the Restaurant. Not much of meat protein choices other than pork , which I personally I avoid, thus leaving little satisfying options . Of interest, I remember having same feeling at Marriott Shanghai citi center. No further complaints.

Reviewed 25 December 2018

This is one of the courtyards that makes you feel you will never need a JW Marriott hotel. Location is unbeatable, room is well-kept, and as platinum rewards member, they always upgraded us to a nice suite. In fact I literally grew up with this hotel: I have always stayed here ever since its grand opening whenever I visited Hangzhou. The manager named Chen Yan gave us a nice introduction of the newest drinks offered by the executive lounge--longjing milk tea--which we enjoyed. Courtyard, please keep up the good work!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank BJSHCAVAMA
Reviewed 25 December 2018 via mobile

Getting to the hotel is easy. A slow 10 mins walk from Wulin square. Also walking distance to xihu lake. From hotel getting to LingYin mountain and Hefang Street was also easy. A mere 20-30 mins taxi ride. Staff are friendly and welcoming. Great experience.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2018

The hotel shared the lobby, restaurants, gym etc with JW Marriott in the same twin towers. Basically, you can pay half of the price to enjoy most of the facilities that JW Marriott guests enjoy. The executive lounge is separate, but shares similar breakfast as the paid restaurants and had some good selection of afternoon tea snacks and drinks. The hotel upgraded one of two room that I booked to a suite, and my family absolutely loved it despite that we had the city instead of Xihu view.

As both JW and Courtyard shared the same lobby, we accidentally visited JW first, butt the hotel manager welcomed us at the counter for Courtyard so the voerall check-in experience was ok..

The parking was complimentary, and the room was very quiet.

Date of stay: November 2018