1,070 results
All reviews jw marriott momo cafe the executive lounge west lake fitness facilities business lounge grand canal shopping mall decent size business trip dim sum train tickets pleasant stay metro station convenient location breakfast buffet club floor
Reviewed 25 December 2018

This is one of the courtyards that makes you feel you will never need a JW Marriott hotel. Location is unbeatable, room is well-kept, and as platinum rewards member, they always upgraded us to a nice suite. In fact I literally grew up with this hotel: I have always stayed here ever since its grand opening whenever I visited Hangzhou. The manager named Chen Yan gave us a nice introduction of the newest drinks offered by the executive lounge--longjing milk tea--which we enjoyed. Courtyard, please keep up the good work!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank BJSHCAVAMA
Reviewed 25 December 2018 via mobile

Getting to the hotel is easy. A slow 10 mins walk from Wulin square. Also walking distance to xihu lake. From hotel getting to LingYin mountain and Hefang Street was also easy. A mere 20-30 mins taxi ride. Staff are friendly and welcoming. Great experience.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2018

The hotel shared the lobby, restaurants, gym etc with JW Marriott in the same twin towers. Basically, you can pay half of the price to enjoy most of the facilities that JW Marriott guests enjoy. The executive lounge is separate, but shares similar breakfast as the paid restaurants and had some good selection of afternoon tea snacks and drinks. The hotel upgraded one of two room that I booked to a suite, and my family absolutely loved it despite that we had the city instead of Xihu view.

As both JW and Courtyard shared the same lobby, we accidentally visited JW first, butt the hotel manager welcomed us at the counter for Courtyard so the voerall check-in experience was ok..

The parking was complimentary, and the room was very quiet.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2018 via mobile

That’s a really nice place. Although the decorations are not quite new, the service are very good. Especially the lounge, staffs there are very helpful. Thanks Cindy for the special drinks you made for me.

Reviewed 26 November 2018 via mobile

I come here once in a while for business trip. The hotel is very close to the largest shopping mall of Hangzhou, and not far from the very famous & beautiful Xihu. The facilities of the hotel are not luxurious, but make me feel comfortable. The executive club offers a selection of food and drinks, with a good view of the city. I love the gym as well, as the facilities are great with a separate yoga room.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店