Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Binjiang Hotel
US$94
US$333
US$201
Agoda.com
All reviewsbusiness tripamazing locationstayed for one nightrooms are bigrecommend this hotelnice hotelother hotelswest lakeappstarwoodspacytaxigymsuitelobbychinaluxury
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Stayed for one night only. It is a nice hotel, room is very spacey - I was told I got a free upgrade. I booked online from its website directly which indicates better rates for its royalty program members. When I was in the room, I learned from the welcome message on in-room TV that Sheraton is now part of Marriott. When I checked whether I can learn Marriott point, I was told that I had to provide some personal information. I let it go.

The room has view of the river, it is quite beautiful. The location is actually quite good although it is not in the "old" town.

It is quite weird though that a friend of mine who is visiting me had to provide ID card, and when I checked out, I learned that they registered him as a stay-in guest!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Sheraton Grand ... B, Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Binjiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear ‘GreenLV’

Thank you for the review. We are happy you took notice and identified our hotel as quite good location, beautiful and spacious. Still, your comments for the service has been noted for our review.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Binjiang Hotel again where we are sure you will have a comfortable stay, please do not hesitate to contact us for any further assistance you should need.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

So I am split here
The hotel rooms are nice clean the location is great and you can feel it is high class Sheraton .
But ....
Price not cheap and there are amazing other hotels in hz half price same quality and even betters . The price is truly not justify they place .
Good part :
Amazing location
Big rooms
All the facilty
Amazing view

Bad :
Plain breakfest really not special
Hardly notice staff and poor English
High priced

If you don't want to take risks stay here but I promise you 80% of the hotels in hz have same quality of rooms and breakfests (4-5 stars) for really half the price

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business

Dear ‘Q6018YS_’,

Thank you very much for your kindly sharing. We have shared your concerns about the breakfast and staff to the related departments for further improvement.
Your comments will assist us to continuously improve our services. If there is anything that we can do to make your next stay more comfortable and enjoyable, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to welcome you back to Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Binjiang Hotel again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Initially I was a bit worried about the location, having read some reviews that it is not within the more touristy area, since I am traveling with family. However, it is not really a big problem as getting taxis around is quite easy and not expensive.

The minor issue will be most locals are using the app didi chuxing in China, and flagging down taxi or simply waiting for taxis to come in to hotels are not as frequent as before. However, the concierge staff at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Binjiang makes it easy for you by always ready to help to book. They are really nice and prompt particularly one staff Tommy (if I got his name correctly) whom is very warmth and genuine in helping my family and myself.

There is a large mall about 20 minutes walk from the hotel, and there's always bike sharing to get there. Nearby the hotel are also some eateries though limited in numbers and do not open late, but is enough. Also, just beside the hotel is a 24hours convenience store.

Room wise, large spacious room and bathroom. The bed is little high but good for my liking.

Breakfast was good too, pretty standard with good enough International and local spread.

Will recommend this hotel and hope to visit again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Sheraton Grand ... B, Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Binjiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear ‘JevJev’,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback from your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us .We are also glad to hear that you appreciated the service our concierge staff delivered. Providing top notch service is on the top of our list and is something our staff takes great pride in.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Binjiang Hotel next time.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

stay at this beautiful hotel for 3 nights and loved their service, food and "always there" attitude to ensure their guests enjoy the stay with them.

Hotel is conveniently located on Jiang Hong Road and most of businesses and tourist places are in nearby vicinity.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Sheraton Grand ... B, Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Binjiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear ‘Madan R’, Thank you for choosing our hotel and sharing your stay experience with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the service our staff delivered.

We will continue to strive in delivering quality services and comfortable stay experience , allowing our guests to indulge in. Once again, thank you for your encouragements and we sincerely look forward to your next stay in the near future.

Best regards

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I spent four days in this hotel and had a very nice stay. I stayed at the hotel a year ago, then I wasn't impressed with the service level but that have certainly improved. The rooms are spacious, clean and tidy

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Sheraton Grand ... B, Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Binjiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear ‘AndersJF’ ,

Thank you for staying at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Binjiang Hotel again.

we are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us! We will continue to focus on our services and facilities to provide even better services in the future!

Best Regards,