US$126
JW Marriott
Free cancellation until 08/03
US$126
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$97
Agoda.com
US$425
US$495
US$466
All reviewsbusiness tripamazing locationstayed for one nightrooms are bigrecommend this hotelnice hotelbusiness hotelother hotelswest lakeappstarwoodspacytaxigymchinasuitelobby
Reviewed 30 April 2017

The hotel is very nice, service is great, and nice scenic location, but I've stayed here several times and cell phone service is terrible.

I noticed that inside the hotel, room and bar my cell phone coverage would go in and out. If I stepped outside the hotel, my coverage would be 5 out of 5 bars. There is something in the hotel that is preventing cell phone service. It makes it tough to have phone calls which makes it difficult to work. I'm not sure what the issue is, but I'm reconsidering staying here because of cell coverage. I am here for work and if I can't work I need to look at other hotels.

Regards,

Cell Phone Less

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Sheraton Grand ... B, Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Binjiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear ‘James R’,Thank you for your compliments of our hotel. We strive to provide professional, personal and memorable experiences for our guests and it is pleasing to read our team delivered.

Concerning cell phone service. our IT team will look through it , In order to better solve the issues, we may need extra details ,could you kindly contact us directly when you stay next time .

your sincerely ,

Reviewed 1 April 2017

We had a tough time getting the taxi driver to find this place (there is another Sheraton nearby with a different name I believe) . Once found, this hotel was impressive. The room was very clean and fancy, and quite large. I also thought the view of the surrounding area was quite nice - great landscaping and some interesting sculptures and statues.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Sheraton Grand ... B, Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Binjiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear MikeTA,

Thank you for staying at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Binjiang Hotel.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your pleasant experience in our hotel. It certainly is a pleasure to know when our hotel are recognized. and our hotel is situated along the Qiantang River,near by Qianwangshechao sculpture.i believe it well-located and well-equipped.

Once again, thank you for your review and all team members at Sheraton Grand Binjiang hotel are looking forward to another opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

The room quite nice and employees are all nice.
This hotel real that you feel you are in safe and comfortable place, around there is nothing, but it is worth to stay.

Breakfast has fresh orange juice and nice simple food. It is all frequent travel needs!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Sheraton Grand ... B, Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Binjiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear Kathyen, we are delighted you have chosen to stay at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Binjiang Hotel.

As an international upscale hotel in Hangzhou, we are proud to offer guests a comfortable stay with our high level of Products.

for your reference, and we have shopping mall and scenic spot nearby, it’s very convenient for our guests to travel.
you could find more local information from our concierge including the map and guide.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and wish you all the best in your future travels.

warm regards
digital marketing manager

Reviewed 25 March 2017

This is a great hotel with a great standard of service, rooms are large with top quality beds( great night sleep after a long day ) breakfast is a must and evening meal was good but the same every night

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Sheraton Grand ... B, Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Binjiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear EMTUk, Thank you for staying at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Binjiang Hotel and share your experience with us. I am thrilled to know that you were satisfied with our rooms and service. Your comments will be passed onto our team especially our F&B team.Once again, thank you for your feedbacks and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. best regards Echo Liu Digital Marketing Manager

Reviewed 11 March 2017

it was my first time in china. obviously i dont risk it by taking a local hotel. in fact i had some unexpected event where this hotel responded effectively and friendly enough to help me to handle. rooms very clean even better than in other countries i had stayed in starwood or higher brands. the service was excellent, attentive, friendly at all times.The elevated "grand" for this sheraton has been demonstrated. hopefully back soon.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Sheraton Grand ... B, Manager at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Binjiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Dear brathsm,

Thank you for sharing your experience and we are pleased to hear of your enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments about our services and rooms.

It is rewarding for our team to receive such positive comments from our guests. Thank you for sharing this with us. My team and I look forward to providing another truly amazing experience soon.

Warm regards,