“Enjoyable 3-days Xian tour with Bryan”

Bryanbai private tour
Ranked #1 of 100 Tours in Xi'an
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: “Hello my dear guests. This is the working philosophy I believe in and work for. To be a good guide, you need to be honest, earnest, show professionalism, be willing to listen and learn continuously. You also need to have a humble and relaxed approach in relation to your knowledge and competence. I hope that my passion for my work and the sincere pleasure I experience sharing the sights I love with visitors to my city, will come through in my interactions with you and help to make your trip an unforgettable one.”
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Bryan had organised a 3-days private tour for my family at Xian and Hua mountain. We have a wonderful and relax holiday in Xian. He is a very good communicator and reply to all our queries via email. When we arrived Xian airport, the driver pick us up and took us to our hotel. On the first day, Agnes took us to visit Big wild goose pagoda, old Xian city wall, Muslim street and had lunch in a local noodle shop at Muslim street - taste of the local inexpensive cuisine. She gave us a lots of information about local customs and good eating places around. Second day, the driver took us to Hua mtn. and we enjoyed the famous steep mountain scenery. On the third day, Bryan spent a full day for us to visit terra-cotta warriors museum, Ban po village museum, Shann Xi history museum and watched the Tang dynasty cultural show at night. Bryan gave us a lot of knowledge about the Chinese history and local information. Bryan, Agnes and the driver are great. I highly recommend their team for Xian private tour.

Date of experience: March 2018
"local noodle"
in 13 reviews
"superb guide"
in 8 reviews
"local restaurant for lunch"
in 7 reviews
"noodles"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Can’t go wrong choosing Bryan Bai. From the beginning he had great communication skills, helped with my trip planning and recommended the remainder of the guides we used in China. I only travel using private guides because I don’t want to be stuck without flexibility and delayed by others. Bryan was not available to be our guide while in Xi’an therefore he arranged for another guide Luo to guide us. Both Luo and Bryan spoke excellent English and were a wealth of Knowledge. When you travel all the way to China it is essential that you can understand your guide easily.
I left my phone in Beijing Bryan helped arrange transfer of my phone to Xi’an and also had someone return my deposit to me at your hotel when we had accidentally overpaid. Without question contact Bryan Bai if visiting Xi’an.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Bryan & his driver took us to the TW & other sights for the day . It was a pleasure dealing with Bryan, even before our trip. He was very prompt in getting back with any questions I had .
His English was very good & he took great care of us, helped take a lot of great photos. He followed up to make sure we arrive home safely.
I would highly recommend Bryan as a private guide for Xi’an

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Bryan was recommended to me by the travel agency from where I purchased our China train tickets. He was very service oriented and responsive to my emails and inquiries. He helped coordinate a full day schedule for our visit to the Terracotta Warriors and other major attractions in Xi’an, including a driver and a guide (Agnes). They picked us up in the morning and headed to the Warriors, had lunch after that and then headed for other Xi’an attractions in the afternoon. Agnes handled all the admission ticket purchases for us and took us to a simple but very delicious local restaurant for lunch. She was very knowledgeable of the history behind all the attractions and helped us learn a lot about Xi’an and its history. Bryan also coordinated the transport from the train station to the hotel and from the hotel to the train station. Everything was flawless.
I highly recommend the travel services of Bryan and his team.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Bryan was recommended to me by a friend, he was unavailable personally on the required date however put forward and co-ordinated an alternative in his colleague Agnes. I proposed our schedule and sure enough Agnes was waiting for us in Xianbei train station with a driver Who then took us to the terra-cotta Warriors. Agnes provided us with helpful insight in the car en route to the warriors without overwhelming us with too much information. Agnes provided us with lots of knowledge and facts about the historic sight without impeding on our day. After the warriors Agnes and Mr Wang (the driver) took us to the ancient city wall as requested. In edition to all this, Agnes liaised with my Chinese Air b’n’b host before dropping us at the apartment complex and waiting for the landlord to arrive. Very helpful and organised from start to finish.