“EmmasTours one day tour Xi'an”

EmmasTours.com - Xi'an Private One Day Tour
Ranked #34 of 89 Tours in Xi'an
More attraction details
Owner description: Emma's Tours offers personalized, inexpensive private day tours of Xi'an and the Terracotta Warriors. Licensed guide Emma Fan and her team take a thorough, yet individualized approach to immerse each passenger in the wonders of this beautiful ancient city. She will never take you to shops, like the other guys, and she goes out of her way accommodate each passenger's special needs and interests..
Reviewed 1 November 2015

Emma is now based in the US, but she is knowledgeable and connected; arranged not only our Xi'an tour (which was the basis of our initial contact), but also 3 days in Beijing, and train tickets for us. She was very patient with us as we evolved our plans, which involved 2 couples, even spending an hour on the phone with us during this planning phase. Addressing our experience in Xi'an here, she set us up with Cindy, an exceptional guide for an amazing day. We made a stop at the Wild Goose Pagoda, where we were guided by a local student for an interesting visit to a beautiful Buddhist Temple site. We were then off to see the Terra Cotta Warriors, one of the highlights of our trip to China. The history is fascinating, and actually seeing this phenomenon is hard to describe - a true wonder of the world. The last stop of the day was at the city wall of Xi'an; I found this unexceptional as we had been on other city walls (in Pingyao) which were much more scenic. Xi'an itself is a large city; beyond the interesting Muslim quarter it was hard for me to see any great charm. So I would have skipped the walk on the wall; we enjoyed seeing the wall lit up at night much more, and walking through the parks that surround it which teemed with life - people dancing, doing Tai Chi, etc. Still, the day tour was wonderful, and Emma both a professional and a lovely person who I highly recommend working with.

Reviewed 22 June 2015

I travelled to China in September 2012, Emma was my tour guide for a three week tour. Her knowledge and service was excellent. Nothing was too much trouble for her, she provided everything we asked for and was a great friend. Her organisational skills were second to non and the whole trip ran smoothly with any small issues being ironed out immediately and with little fuss. I would certainly use Emma again next time I visit China

Reviewed 2 February 2015

My husband and I went to China to visit my son who works in Shenzhen in early January. We took a side trip to visit Beijing and Xi'an since we don't get to go to China often. We contacted a few tour operators while planning the visit and decided to go with Emma's Tours. She was very responsive and professional when we exchanged emails about the visiting. She arranged our private tours both in Beijing and Xi'an. I have to say from the moment of the airport pick up to the last minute of the tour, everything went beyond our expectation. She made sure to accommodate to our special request, such as getting an handy oxygen tank and going to local's house to make dumplings. Another thing worthy mention is that she made sure to only take us to go to local restaurants which was really special for visitors.

Reviewed 14 November 2014

GREAT!!!! The guide Mr Michael and the driver Mr Lee that she provided were excellent. They attended to our every request with a smile and never once complained as our group was a bit
demanding.

Xian was a great place to visit and My family and I enjoyed the tour and Emma and her staff made it GREAT!!!!

Vivek