“A+..... Master...... Pro..... Wizard !”

EmmasTours.com - Xi'an Private One Day Tour
Ranked #36 of 96 Tours in Xi'an
More attraction details
Owner description: Emma's Tours offers personalized, inexpensive private day tours of Xi'an and the Terracotta Warriors. Licensed guide Emma Fan and her team take a thorough, yet individualized approach to immerse each passenger in the wonders of this beautiful ancient city. She will never take you to shops, like the other guys, and she goes out of her way accommodate each passenger's special needs and interests..
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Emma is all these things when planning a trip to China. She has the wisdom and insight you would hope for in a experienced professional guide, and so much more. I first contacted Emma in Oct. '13 when beginning to put together a 19 day trip to China. Through our emails, she helped guide me every step of the way, her suggestions were so on target, I realized that even more once I was in China. When she could not personally be the guide, the person she arranged was as outstanding as she promised. When I needed train tickets in another city that wasn't in our tour, she arranged that, also. They were purchased by one of her associates and delivered efficiently exactly as promised to my hotel. Emma's suggestions and advice were perfect in every situation, communicating with her was always easy and a pleasure.

1  Thank Culture802658

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Emma as an organizer is really patient and helpful as I've changed the plan for quite a lot of times. And the tour guide, Cindy is very good too, experienced and nice and patient! Great team for visitors overseas!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We were worried that with only 1 night in Xi'an we would struggle to make it a worthwhile visit but with our guide Chris meeting us at the airport along with the driver we were able to just fit in what we wanted before being taken back to the airport. All comms prior to arrival were very prompt and service was extremely professional. Our guide was very knowledgable and her experience meant we saw and learned more than would have otherwise been possible. It was a bit hectic with just one night but with early morning arrival and early evening departure we squeezed in the main sights. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Snow was absolutely wonderful! She was a fantastic tour guide. Since it was a private tour, she always ate lunch and dinner with me. I learned a lot from talking with her. I was exhausted the first day so she switched around the schedule so I could go back to the hotel and sleep and she made sure we saw the bell tower and drum tower the next day instead. She was very accommodating and always made sure that the food I ate was vegetarian. I thoroughly enjoyed by trip to Xi’an and would highly recommend your tour company. Thank you for arranging everything.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Our guide, Lily, was amazing. Her knowledge of Xi'an and the history of finding the terra cotta warriors and their creation was huge. Her English is outstanding and she is very pleasant, patient and kind. We visiting Xi'an with our three teenagers on a very cold, hazy day when the air quality was not great. She took us into the coffee/tea house for a break to warm up and then took us to an amazing restaurant outside of the tourist area. The food was spectacular and the bill for all 6 of us was around $40!!! Our day would not have been anywhere as nice without Lily. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!