1,425 results
All reviews the executive lounge diamond member terracotta warriors east gate beautiful hotel inside the city walls breakfast buffet old city concierge staff beautiful lobby an upgrade night market glass wall bell tower highly recommend this hotel upgraded to a suite muslim quarter
Reviewed 15 October 2018

The room service, environment are Better enough than Hilton PEK airport. But there was not enough drinking water. The front desk gave me the free breakfast, I don’t have time to try. The prices is also better than Hilton Pek airport

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Fredy P, General Manager at Hilton Xi'an, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2018

Dear joey476
Thank you very much for your review on Trip Advisor, following your recent stay at the Hilton Xi’An
Kindly be noted, if you wishes more bottle waters, than two we dispose in each rooms, I would invite you to dial Magic on your room phone and our team will be happy to delivered as needed.
We do hope to have you again in our hotel soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

We only stayed for 2 nights at the hotel but it was well worth it. The room was excellent and to mention the large bath was fantastic to just lay and soak in the hot water. the staff were very friendly and helpful. The lobby decorations fitted in with the theme of Terracotta Warriors. The breakfast was lovely every morning.
Now to Chendu by bullet train to see the Pandas.

Room tip: Ask for room facing courtyard
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank garydodson
Fredy P, General Manager at Hilton Xi'an, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Dear garydodson

thanks you for staying with us at the Hilton Xian and taking the time to share your comments
We are indeed very pleased you have well worth it stay. I am glad to see you have enjoy our theme and unique decoration which represent our tang dynasty, Thanks you for complementing our team friendliness and helpfulness, as GM it a great reward to know my team provide you th ewarmth of hospitality and value you.
The team and I we appreciate and gratefull you have rated us 5 out of 5 rewarding we could have.

Warm regard and hope you you enjoy Cghengdu and pandas.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

The Hilton Xi'an is a great hotel with outstanding services and proximity to key sites of the ancient city. Would certainly recommend and very convenient for logistics to the key spots outside of the city wall.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Fredy P, General Manager at Hilton Xi'an, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Deeds-BJ-MI
Thank you very much for taking the time to review the Hilton Xi’An on Trip Advisor.
I am so pleased, that you enjoy our facilities and the convenience of our location, finding and experienced to be outstanding..
I am confident that the recently experience you describe was only a one off moment, since we are complimented on our team members and their dedication so repeatedly.

Dear Deeds-BJ-MI thank you once again for your kind words and awarded to top rating of 5 out 5, we hope to welcome you again soon at Hilton Xi’an

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot in China for work and the Hilton in Xi’an felt tired and dated. The location is close to the city wall and convenient though. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The place just needs a makeover.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Mike S
I am glad you have found our team very friendly and helpful, and that you enjoy the convenience of our location
we have just celebrate our 7th anniversary of our hotel, yet we understand our hotel is not a typical decors as other international hotels design you can find all around China. being located in the city center of the ancient city and Tang dynasty we indeed wanted to provide a stronger approach and experience as soon as you walk into our lobby and through out the room and facilities. As you could read from many other guest comments, the uniqueness of the arts and painting reflected it and can comprehend for some guests could show very differently comparing a typical modern hotel décor.

Once again thank you for staying with us we hope to welcome you again soon at Hilton Xi’an

Reviewed 6 October 2018

We chose Hilton Xi'an, after surveying on Trip Advisor and reading that it is a great place to stay, and we are so very glad we did!Firstly, great hospitality! The staffs were warm, helpful and friendly! The check in and check out processes were quick and smooth. Our room was clean and spotless, when we returned from sightseeing each day. The bed was comfortable and the food (in-room dining) was delicious, breakfast was fantastic (both service and the selection of food!)The location of the hotel is very strategic. It is very close to a number of malls and lots of food choices, as well as the famous city wall. There are bus stops, where you can catch the buses to go to the train station, where you catch another bus to go to the Terra cotta warriors site, or to go to the Dayanta (pagoda).The pool facility is, according to my husband, very nice and spacious. He and my son had a nice swim one afternoon and they enjoyed it very much. And, when he realised that he did not bring his key card with him, one of the staff helped for them to be able to go up to our room.The spa facility & service needs some improvement on the professionalism of the receptionists and the masseur (especially on the language part) and the ambience of the place. That said, the massage itself was very enjoyable.I would like to commend on one of the lady staff of Lounge T for noticing, trying to help and accompanying my son, when he mischievously went down the elevator on his own to the lobby. Though I don't remember her name, I am thankful that she was with my son the whole time, until we went down from the 7th floor. Thank you so very much!All in all, we would definitely love to stay at Hilton Xi'an again if we ever go back there.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear nietis

Thank you for sharing your personal experience following your recent stay at the Hilton Xi’An.

We do appreciate you have highlighting the cleanliness of our rooms. Our housekeeping team works very hard to maintain spotlessness and appearance of our guest rooms. It ‘is great that you noticed and appreciated the standard and our team was so helpful to your Son. I will make sure to forward to the team your feedback which I am sure they will appreciate. I wanted to apologize for yhe Spa issue and I will make sure to have a talk with our Spa management partner which operate the Spa to ensure they are taking proactive steps.

Dear nietis it would be a great pleasure to welcome you again at Hilton Xi’an and thank you for rating us 5 out of 5.