Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$145
eDreamsUS$145
Booking.comUS$145
TravelocityUS$145
2,239 results
All reviews subway station breakfast and dinner terracotta warriors terra cotta city china wall lounge concierge xi
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2020

Visited in September 2019 for 5 Days, Good Location, next to 100 feet from Metro Station Exit. Best concierge services. They had arranged the cars and guides for sit seeing and also visited teh Terra Cotta Monuments etc. Good Food at the restarunts at the Hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank venkatrao t
LuciaLixiaoyu, Manager at Sheraton Xi'an North City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Dear guest, Thank you for choosing Sheraton Xian North City Hotel. We are appreciate that takes your time to share the experiences with us. Sincerely, we are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed in the Ambassador Suite over Chinese New Year. We found the room very comfortable. The living area was absolutely massive with a table for 6, a kitchen, separate powder room, living room area and a study area. There was a surround sound system which we used and enjoyed. The bedroom was also very comfortable though the main bathroom did seem a bit small. There was around ten bottles of water in the room which we appreciated immensely. there was also coffee grounds and a French press which I took advantage of. Our only complaints about the room were that the lights were dim and finding the light switches was sometimes not possible. I was never able to find the light switches for the dressing room or the study. There are lights in those areas but I was never able to find how to turn them on. Didn’t affect us at all. The other complaint was that the room was very warm. This also didn’t particularly impact us.

All the local tourist attractions were closed while we were there as were the swimming pool, gym, and other hotel amenities which was unfortunate but understandable due to the virus outbreak. We had breakfast and dinner in the hotel and both were fine. For the dinner buffet they serve beer, red and white wine, and cocktails which was nice. The staff were also fine. The dining and cleaning staff were great and The front desk and concierge were polite but not particularly helpful or accommodating. With everything being closed we were looking for something, anything to do. They gave us no options, just a subway map. We even asked if, considering that we were in a club level suite and that every other amenity in the hotel was closed, we could spend some time in the lounge. We were unfortunately told that no, we could not visit the lounge without purchasing some lounge access package at a premium. It seemed to me, that because the pool, gym and spa were closed they could try to accommodate us in some way, but they disagreed. So in the end we spent the holiday in the room only coming out to eat. Ended up being a boring holiday and while I loved the room, I wasn’t enthused by the way the staff handled the situation.

I would like to visit Xi’an again as I wasn’t able to see the local attractions like the terra-cotta army which I am very interested in seeing. This hotel has a very good location literally right beside a metro station which takes you directly to the train station with high speed trains to shanghai. However, despite the excellent location and the spectacular room, I’m am not convinced that I would choose to stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear guest, Thank you for choosing Sheraton Xian North City Hotel. We are appreciate that takes your time to share the experiences with us. Your understanding of the policies in hotel is highly appreciated. This is in order to ensure the health of our guests and please accept our sincere apologies of inconvenience. We have shared your feedback with the relevant department timely and our Management team have formulated the corresponding improvement plan. Sincerely, we are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 January 2020 via mobile

This my first time stay here,it’s wonderful stay experience. The staff Peggy Tang from front desk,she was very kindly and helpful upon checked in. The manager Joanna Li was very professional and hospitality. I will recommend my colleagues and friends to come and stay here in future.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
LuciaLixiaoyu, Manager at Sheraton Xi'an North City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

Dear guest, Thank you for choosing Sheraton Xian North City Hotel. We are appreciate that takes your time to share the experiences with us. We have shared your feedback with the relevant department timely and our Management team have formulated the corresponding improvement plan. Sincerely, we are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 January 2020 via mobile

The hotel reception staff Ms Janon Li very good. She has upgraded room all 4 rooms for us. The lounge Bar at lobby is also very nice. Food at their Thai style restaurant also serves tasty vegetarian options. Overall we enjoyed our short stay over here

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank sumitkhetan
LuciaLixiaoyu, Manager at Sheraton Xi'an North City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2020

Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

I just finished my first journey in China and had a wonderful time at Sheraton hotel. I have to say the room service is excellent!Every time I came back, the room looks so clean like I never live in. I also enjoy the music time at the lobby bar at night with my tired body. BTW, appreciate a sales lady who bought me a coffee when I was waiting to check in. Highly Recommend!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
LuciaLixiaoyu, Manager at Sheraton Xi'an North City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019