Ways to Experience China Highlights Guilin
More Info
from US$17.07
More Info
1,209 results
All reviews china highlights li river cruise rice terraces our tour guide reed flute cave ancient town bike ride yangshuo mountain retreat travel advisor spent days excellent guide beautiful scenery bamboo raft tea plantation took great care travel agent the entire trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2021 via mobile

If you are looking for a TOP experience in Guangxi province, don’t look further.
Visiting Longsheng area with my private guide Frank -from China Highlights-, was the best decision I’ve ever made!
Frank is an amazing person.
Super experienced, with fluent english skills and a very rich and open minded cultural background.
He’s always smiling and in a good mood.
Super polite but friendly.
Ready for pictures, hiking, lunch, cultural experiences and anything you may need.
He will be in charge of everything, so you just need to relax and enjoy the magnificent scenery!
I’ve travelled all around the world, and Frank was honestly one of the best guides I’ve ever had.

If you want to visit Guangxi province, don’t hesitate.
Let China Highlights arrange your dream trip and ask for Frank as your guide!
You will not regret this advice. Trust me.

Date of experience: October 2021
1  Thank Laura F
Steven Z, Guest Relations Manager at China Highlights Guilin, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2021

Hi there

Thank you for your very encouraging feedback. We're pleased that you had a great time exploring this region with Frank. We do hope that we can have another opportunity to help you plan another trip to explore more of China.

Reviewed 25 September 2021

I booked a 3-day trip to Guilin and Yangshuo on a rather short notice. However, due to the excellent organisation from Wendy and especially Zac it was able to set it up very quickly.
To slightly jump ahead, i would go with this agency for every long trip in China as this is the most convenient way to enjoy any city, rural area, etc.
The trip itself couldn't have been better as they took care of everything where i only had to sit back and enjoy myself during various activities. There was even a supply of water bottles every day to combat the blistering heat during this trip.
Thanks to my tour guide Henry every request and wish was fullfilled as even special food choices were done every day.
When there is nothing to think about regarding organisation, you can really let your mind wander during a hike along the Li river or during a bike ride through the rice fields near Yangshuo.

Date of experience: September 2021
Steven Z, Guest Relations Manager at China Highlights Guilin, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2021

Hi there

Thanks for trusting and booking your 3-day trip with us. We're pleased to have had the opportunity to help you plan your trip at short notice. It's great to know that you were put at ease and able to have an enjoyable time.
We shall look forward to helping you plan more visits across China again.

Reviewed 9 September 2021 via mobile

Booked a trip through China Highlights. Everything was organised superbly. Especially when everything had to be done at the last minute.

Zac, the consultant and the guides April (in Huangshan) and Frank (in Yangshuo) were all first class.

Highly recommend you use China Highlights

Date of experience: August 2021

Hi Kapila G

Thanks for your encouraging feedback and recommendation. Hope we can assist you again to explore more of China.

Reviewed 9 September 2021 via mobile

Zac from China Highlights assisted in arranging an amazing adventure-filled extended 3-day- weekend family package in Guilin/Yangshuo, Guangxi. Our adventures included: bamboo river rafting on the Li River, standup paddle boarding with Chris, Reed Flute Cave tour, Daxu ancient town exploration, hiking for breathtaking views of karst formations, ATV off-roading, countryside biking, & so much more! When booking your tour, be sure to ask for Jenny as your guide and Luck as your driver! Your trip will be 5+ stars thanks to Jenny’s incredible local knowledge, connections, her ability to communicate as well as engage children in activities. Families be sure to ask about upgrading your accommodations to a family suite - you won’t be disappointed! Our only regret is that we couldn’t stay longer…

Date of experience: September 2021

Hi there

Thanks for your wonderful feedback with regards to the arrangements and your visit with us. Your family experienced and saw a lot during your time and hope you can come back again to explore more of this area.

Reviewed 9 August 2021

Our trip to Guilin with China Highlights was AWESOME! Seriously, stop trying to plan a trip yourself and book through them. They took care of everything and made the trip ideal for us and the activities we enjoy. I loved the long hike along the river, and the chance to make bamboo rice with locals. Also, the bike ride through the local countryside was truly unforgettable. I don't think it would be possible to do any of this without the support of a company like China Highlights.

Frank, our tour guide, was also fantastic. He helped us out with items that weren't even specifically related to the itinerary, and I really appreciated all the photos he took. He also brought us water every day. He's a legend!

I've lived in China for almost 2 years, and this was my first time using a full trip tour guide. I will definitely be using their services again! I speak a fair amount of Chinese, but having a tour company take care of everything just made it feel more like vacation. I was able to relax and enjoy the ride.

I loved my trip to Guilin/Yangshuo with China Highlights, and I highly recommend them! However, I would advice you book directly through WeChat or their website instead of using Trip Advisor. Happy travels!

Date of experience: August 2021
Steven Z, Guest Relations Manager at China Highlights Guilin, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021

Hi there

We are glad to hear that you loved your time exploring this location in China. It's always encouraging for us to receive such favorable comments. Definitely, you can book directly with us through WeChat, and it's great that you used this service.
Hope that we can assist you to plan more tours around the country in the future.