“Goldknoll College”
Review of Computer Street

Computer Street
Ranked #23 of 189 Shopping in Guangzhou
Reviewed 13 October 2014 via mobile

this is the street where I purchased most of computer hardware and accessories for my college. Everything about computers is available and cheap.

4  Thank Tryphone S

Reviewed 20 September 2014 via mobile

Amazing ! You can find everything about computers here with good price.
Only problem is its crowded.
Never accept the first price sellers tell you. You can buy alot cheaper with a little talking skill

5  Thank MH_KF
Reviewed 9 September 2014

All about technology with numerous small stores offering new technology and gadgets. Showcase for China.

3  Thank FiddlingTravelNotes
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We couldn't believe the amount of computer gear for sale in this area. Huge amount. Prices amazing. If you are getting phones make sure that "English" not "Chinese" is on the item purchased.

8  Thank shameg27
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 June 2013

First stop was Computer street as my hubby is quiet the geek, we spent the whole day there I tell you have never seen anything like it we managed to get, an Apple Mini , an Asus Laptop for me a Nikon Camera for me and other little bits of gagetry. According to my hubby we got really really good rates , my husband to haggle his way into getting a really good edit suite. You can negotiate every price down , glad for the tips that we received from friends prior. There are a few eating places , there is even a starbucks and McDonalds there oh by the way if you need the loo the toilets are not your usual western kind cant explain wat their called but just take as a note? P.S always take a metered taxi when going around the town , it cost us 25RMB / $5 from the hotel we were staying at which as abt 10-15min depending on traffic.

9  Thank Nelsy N