“a great place for BBQ-ed meat”

Brasa de Brasil Churrascaria
Ranked #5 of 101 Restaurants in Dammam
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Up scale restarant, very nice and really special. Very good service and food quality.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

a great place for different kind of meat, done to your liking.
From African Austriche, to Argentinian beef, New Zeeland deer,... just great. with a nice starter buffet and various desserts.

You dont go there because of "all you can eat", but because its very good quality food and nice people, doing the service.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I had the plesure to try many brazilian churrascarias in my life (in Brazil) so I had a very though benchmark when I visited this restaurant in Al Khobar. At the end of my journey I visited this place a couple of times and in the end I can say that even if the overall level cannot be absolutely compared to any churrasco I had in South America, this is still one of the best place for meat lovers in KSA.The selection of meat is large and in general all the cuts are good. The salad bar is a litte disappointing, not in variety but in quality.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I visited the restaurant for lunch, At the beginning the staff were welcoming and attentive. They explained to us the system of the buffet and the location of the salad & dessert bar. We finished eating salad and we turned the indicator to green (that means they should start getting the BBQ plates). The waiters brought different kind of meat (Beef,chicken, fish,shrimps,sheep,Deer, Ostrich) They missed 4 kinds of meat from the list supposed to be served and I reminded them!!. They serve around two chips from each type and after finishing the first round we wanted to repeat some kinds twice as they were tasty. However, after the first serve they became slower and left us for half an hour without getting anything. The waiters kept asking do you need anything else while I were putting the indicator on green as the system of the restaurant!!! as if they don't want to serve more meat (for the sake of saving).
Some meat kinds were served rare (completely red)!
Salad bar were good but the dessert were very poor.
If you will be visiting after 5pm sit in the outdoor section; the view were stunning.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I have eaten Brazilian BBQ in US, Brazil, Argentina and London, but I have to say Brasa in Khubar is one of the best. A great buffet/mezze and then the famous bbq skewers, including the usual lamb and beef, but also chicken, shrimp, turkey and ostrich! If you eat here make sure you save some space for the cinnamon BBQ pineapple. So tasty.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Visited first for a business dinner with a visiting principal and fewh office colleagues. The ambience literally impressed the guests... The restaurant has outdoor seating with seafront, but rarely the climate allows you... The staff was friendly and service oriented. . The variety of meat seemed to be unlimited... We lost count of types of meat... Bit expensive, but I did not regret either as I visited once again with family..