See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

The rooms are big and very quiet despite the main road in front of the room. Service is prompt and in the overall rooms are clean enough to feel comfortable.
The restaurant have Serbian food and serve delicious dishes. The receptionists are very kind and available.
Recommended!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

Even if the room was clean and the bed was comfortable I missed the possibility of making my own cup of tea or coffee in the room: a water boyler and some instant coffee and tea bags is a small effort for a greater comfort.
Very bad the curtains which don't darken. Daylight passes throug.
Bad breakfast too.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank sml_on_journey
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I've lived in single room (208) and it was like dog-hole - smallest room without mini-bar, sink and with small wardrobe. Bed was very small too. Although I can say that breakfasts was good as staff's relationship. Also I've seen big room at this hotel and it was really big and convinient. It was my second stay in hotels of Chelyabinsk and I can say that my first hotel was much better.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank BouH
Reviewed 11 June 2012

When preparing a trip I have asked the hotel for their taxi service from the airport to the hotel. They quoted me 1500 Rubles price one way. Then I called to one of the local taxi company and booked a new Ford Focus for 600 Rubles. A nice price difference :) It took me half an hour to get from the airport to hotel by taxi.
What is good:
1. Breakfast looks like lunch by number of dishes;
2. Big size of the rooms;
3. A nice reception personnel always ready to help
4. Very good conference service.
5. There is a pine forest close to the hotel
What would be nice to improve:
1. You cannot get a ready omelette for breakfast, you need to order it to young guy who is making them at sight. He has many orders and can easily forget about your one. It happened to me and in 20 minutes I finally managed to get one. :)
2. You get a password for hotel Wi-Fi at the reception but you cannot use it in the room because of a week signal. The same story happens if you try to use Wi-Fi in the lobby. But free Wi-Fi signal from the outdoor restaurant "Sunny Shore" is much stronger and it is better to switch there :)

I had a lunch at Sunny Shore restaurant and would like to warn you that they have very large meat dishes. I couldn't manage to fully consume one. :)

Even the sun has spots on its face so I recommend this hotel to fellow TripAdvisor visitors.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank AlVoyager
Reviewed 26 September 2011

shayed here for a week for a scientific meeting. Rooms were clean and spacious. Bathroom modern with great hot shower - an unusual thing in this part of the world. The bed was very firm. Staff spoke some english and always tried to be helpful. Restaurant had lovely food but the service was very very slow - even on my last night when there were only half a dozen people in the restaurent.
There was a separate bar which served good but pricy beer.

The centre of town is a brisk 20 minutes walk away but easy to find and the streets around the hotel seemed safe even late a night.

I

Room Tip: top floor is best
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business